What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The news every Roosters fan has been waiting for...

Raider_69

Post Whore
ParraDude_Jay said:
You'd be a woeful coach... your sollution to the Raiders problems is Todd Carney, David Milne and Jermaine Ale and some other nuff nuff kids you Raiders fans hype up to the point where you'd have us believing they're better than Johns, and when they finally debut they prove to be HOPELESS. I bet William Zillman will be a flop too, just because you've all hyped him up so much.

In fact, I think you'd just name these kids to play in the positions you want and just expect it to happen, and that would make you a better coach?

No, you're no coach, you're a tosspot, and for the record Brett Finch is better than Carney so you can't bag the Roosters really.

thanks sport
i know youve been a fan of mine from day 1, your support is appreciated :lol:

BTW brett Finch is junk. Always has been and always will be, Todd Carney sh*ts on him from high above

blackfriday said:
brett finch is disliked because:

a) he made the origin team when there were better halfbacks around
b) his overestimation of his own ability leads him to play shite footy

Finchnikov has played 140 odd NRL games and 1 state of origin so opinions of others on here are not worth worrying about especially those of the FOFF(Federation of Fairweather Followers).

Smartman said:
Finch is the 16th best halfback in the NRL.
icon6.gif

When is Soward off contract, there will be a few clubs chasing his signature.

Finchnikov is in the top 5 and not a one year wonder as so many halves have been and will be.

Top 5 halves in the game in order

1) Johns
2) Gower
3) Prince
4) Finch
5) Sherwin

Smartman

Juniors
marshall stalin said:
Finchnikov is in the top 5 and not a one year wonder as so many halves have been and will be.

1) Johns
2) Gower
3) Prince
4) Finch
5) Sherwin

Finch is a horrible halfback, when he does something stupid he tries to make up for it then ends up doing something worse.

Freddie made him look half decent and now its over.

Anasta/Finch potentially the worst half combo in the comp.

blackfriday said:
no he was chosen because freddy fittler happened to be playing five-eighth. orford that year was a much better go than finch, who at that stage could do nothing but kick very, very high bombs (sometimes out on the full).

orford was ruled out and with a short prep they selected Finchnikov for the combination with fittler reason. Finchnikov aquitted himself well setting up the first try and not doing anything wrong in that game despite the limited preparation.

melon.... said:
Scoop...you are a moron. I think you hung out with teh Mongols in them Siberian Hills too long and it frazzled your extremely limited brain.

You are clueless. Your predictions are sh*te. You know nothing of our club. You dont know football. But you are a laugh with your crap.

There is no way a person's brain can be as you say frazzled in Sibi (Siberia). We (my wife and i and our children) will be visiting relatives in Sibi at Christmas when the temperature at night can reach minus 70 but during the day it can be a "mild" minus 30. I wonder how those germans kept warm during the great patriotic war (WW2)???

Danish

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
sorry, you have to be able to actually play the game and not spend 4-5-6 weeks at a time wearing a suit on the sidelines.

So how do you justify your captain then??

Lockyer spends 6-8 weeks a year injured with a bruised eye lash or broken nail or some such

blackfriday said:
no he was chosen because freddy fittler happened to be playing five-eighth. orford that year was a much better go than finch, who at that stage could do nothing but kick very, very high bombs (sometimes out on the full).

And I repeat: Finch selected himself in the team, did he?

Smartman said:
Finch is a horrible halfback, when he does something stupid he tries to make up for it then ends up doing something worse.

Freddie made him look half decent and now its over.

Anasta/Finch potentially the worst half combo in the comp.

and you reckon sherwin and holdsworth will be a better combination - i wouldn;t be saying much about finchnikov in relation to the season sherwin had.

melon.... said:
He was 6th string choice for ferks sake!!! Get your hand of it. Finch is a Jet in 2006.

See, this is what happens when you comment without reading the thread. For the record, someone said they hated Finch because he got picked for NSW. I pointed out that that was hardly Finch's fault -- he's not a selector.

And then you chime in with this idiotic rejoinder.

melon....

Coach
Renowned League Expert said:
See, this is what happens when you comment without reading the thread. For the record, someone said they hated Finch because he got picked for NSW. I pointed out that that was hardly Finch's fault -- he's not a selector.

And then you chime in with this idiotic rejoinder.
There are better reasons to hate Finch....his hospital inside balls, his mid fireld grubbers, his kicks for touch with 1 minute left, trailing by 2 and 10 meteres out from scoring......many reasons.....and he should never have been selected in SOO. It was Finch;s fault....he whinged and cried to Staurt for weeks....pweezzzz give me a go...I wont let you down....he saved that for the 03 and 04 GFs when Fittler could no longer carry the hack and he showed his true worthlessness.

I love teh Jets...simply because they exist to accomodate him as their half next year...cant wait and loooooong overdue.

melon.... said:
There are better reasons to hate Finch....his hospital inside balls, his mid fireld grubbers, his kicks for touch with 1 minute left, trailing by 2 and 10 meteres out from scoring......many reasons.....and he should never have been selected in SOO. It was Finch;s fault....he whinged and cried to Staurt for weeks....pweezzzz give me a go...I wont let you down....he saved that for the 03 and 04 GFs when Fittler could no longer carry the hack and he showed his true worthlessness.

I love teh Jets...simply because they exist to accomodate him as their half next year...cant wait and loooooong overdue.

Just remember, if he's in first grade next year, and we start winning, I don't want to see any chest-beating from you or your mates about how great the Roosters are; because you've already made it clear that your support is conditional.

sharkadelic

Juniors
marshall stalin said:

1) Johns
2) Gower
3) Prince
4) Finch <= <= <=
5) Sherwin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Finch wouldn't even poll top 5 if halfbacks were ranked on their height. Well that would be his best chance. 4th -Based on WHAT exactly? Seriously dude, get the crackpipe outta your mouth.

They would be better off wheeling out Stuart then playing that clown. 4th? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is PLATINUM!!

melon....

Coach
Renowned League Expert said:
Just remember, if he's in first grade next year, and we start winning, I don't want to see any chest-beating from you or your mates about how great the Roosters are; because you've already made it clear that your support is conditional.
Idiot, my support has never been questioned you f**king moron. Just because you sit in a bay full of lunatics in teh Chookpen and wave a cheap and nasty flag whilst idolising Shannon the Cannon and some idiot wearing a bike helmet, doesnt make you a better supporter you thick imbecile. I prefer to support my club by sponsoring them, attending functions, supporting the local juniors like Bondi United even though I dont live in the area, (and hoping they produce more champions and preferably one that can play halfback), patting the players on the back after a loss where teh EFFORT was there, telling them the reality when the EFFORT WAS NOT there, and even encouraging a close to tears Chris Walker at a function after a horrid 2004. And I single out our reason for failure = Finch, and in your eyes Im not a supporter. You are dumber than ever possibly imagined.
The difference between my opinion and yours is mine has some football knowledge behind it. You are still trying to get Fletch to sign your skirt at the 2001 BBQ.

Finch will probably start next season you moron. But he wont last, because he has nothing...NOTHING....NOTHING!!!

Im dirty you fool, because he has stopped us from winning. There wont be any chest beating you dickhead if we are winning again, because we have had a team to do that for 5 years. I expect us to start winning with our team, once Finch goes. Its not rocket science. We lose our playmaker in Fittler, and Finch cant assume the role....hence we are a rudderless piece of crap.....an expensive car, but a lemon none the less. Tune her up with a younger engine computer next year, take a couple of risks, and watch us rise to the top again. Finch is not even in that equation.

Ill be crowing the day Finch is dropped.....and justifiably so. It will signal the return of a brilliant attacking side that can hurt opposition from anywhere on the field...not struggle to score from 10 meteres out

Pantherjim.

Referee
This maybe a ridiculous suggestion, but has Ricky ever played Craig Wing at half?

I reckon he'd go alright.

sharkadelic

Juniors
I am sure Wing used to play half, before they moved him to Hooker. He did ok if I rememebr correctly. He may not want to go back now. Although Gower relearnt the half position again from Hooker and did pretty damn good job.

melon....

Coach
Pantherjim. said:
This maybe a ridiculous suggestion, but has Ricky ever played Craig Wing at half?

I reckon he'd go alright.
2002...we won the comp with Wing at half. But it was Fittler driving the show. Wing is talented but he doesnt have the organising skills.

Pantherjim.

Referee
melon.... said:
2002...we won the comp with Wing at half. But it was Fittler driving the show. Wing is talented but he doesnt have the organising skills.

Pity. Maybe Anasta is your answer then. I think a halves/hooker combo of the following would go O.K. Ricky should try it out during the pre-season trials:

6. Anasta
7. Wing.

9. Webb/Lestrange.