What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NZ Wazza VS Ozbash Super Best Centre Challenge!!!

Skinner

Coach
Jeez, this is getting pretty complicated, but time is a wending and we need to get going. I'm happy with the above. The minimum of 60 minutes would be nice, but it may happen that it doesn't occur. I guess we can deal with that on a "one off" basis. Hit the button I say.

hitman82

Bench
Life is never simple. Unless you are Hurrell, who appears to be happy all the time. God I am jealous.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Yep, I'm happy with the above. You would think that whoever is named to start at the opposite centre to JBro, will get a decent run in the game.

Let's get OB's confirmation and get this bitch moving!

ozbash

Referee
Yep, I'm happy with the above. You would think that whoever is named to start at the opposite centre to JBro, will get a decent run in the game.

Let's get OB's confirmation and get this bitch moving!

oh yea, bro

Bring it on !!:x

ozbash

Referee
get your 3-2-1's in early this week, sportsfans. The 3 spot is reserved for Mr Ropati.

Centre extraordinaire !

Rich102

Staff member
As a matter of interest The RL Week scored last weeks matchup thus:

Ben Henry, 20 tackles, 0 missed, 0 line breaks, 9 hit-ups, 58 meters gained, 0 handling errors, 0 off-loads, 0 try assists Rating 5.

JRo.20 tackles, 1 missed, 1 line breaks, 14 hit-ups, 136 meters gained, 1 handling errors, 0 off-loads, 0 try assists Rating 6.

I think Ben could become a good center. Has the skill and the work ethic.
Will watch this week's contest with interest.

ozbash

Referee
As a matter of interest The RL Week scored last weeks matchup thus:

Ben Henry, 20 tackles, 0 missed, 0 line breaks, 9 hit-ups, 58 meters gained, 0 handling errors, 0 off-loads, 0 try assists Rating 5.

JRo.20 tackles, 1 missed, 1 line breaks, 14 hit-ups, 136 meters gained, 1 handling errors, 0 off-loads, 0 try assists Rating 6.

I think Ben could become a good center. Has the skill and the work ethic.
Will watch this week's contest with interest.

T
thats damned go considering the Ro Bro spent a quarter of the game at fullback.

Easy hundy.....

Meth

Staff member
Ozbash, if you try to claim points for Ropati tonight, you're even more spastic than he is.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Ozbash, if you try to claim points for Ropati tonight, you're even more spastic than he is.

I concur.

What makes it more sickening, is that JBro will probably win this round, because of his try. But really, it was one more piss poor effort from Jerome Ropati.

hitman82

Bench
Henry was shit too tbh. As were the other 16 players.

They had pretty much the same amount of missed tackles. Henry had 6; JRo had 7. Henry had 1 error; JRo had 2.

The difference is, JRo got a try, made a line break, got an offload away, and had more tackle breaks.

Regardless of what people say, he was better than Henry. In a game where we were ALL disgraceful on defense, at least JRo had some impact in attack.

Izz

Bench
To score all he had to do was fall over the line. Don't remember him making a line break, tbh. Remember him getting bundled over the sideline, and throwing a terrible pass or two.