What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

Special K

Coach
:lol: I didn't even read that... you did jimbo :lol: :lol: :lol:

summer - hottest chick in the world

Misanthrope

Staff member
#1- Anna
#2- Summer
#3- Seth's Dad's Workmate (Can't remember her name either)
#4- Seth's Mum
#5- Marissa's Mum
#6- Marissa's Friend (Melissa?)
#7- Marissa

Anna is adorable, and Summer has a body that would just be pneumatic (obscure reference for all of you Brave New World fans). The MILFS both outdo anorexic Marissa, in my opinion.

felix

Juniors
sorry, but all you guys complaining about Marissa just reminds me of this

standards.jpg

like anyone here wouldn't hit her if we had the chance ;-)

tUp

----
1.anna
2.summer
3.marrisa
4.sandys workmate
5.chick that luke cheated on marissa with

thewizard1o1

Juniors
Marrisa's mum? are you f**king crazy? I'd be afraid the she would give me thrid degree burns every time she takes a breath.She looks, acts like and more then likely is a dragon :twisted: .

Misanthrope

Staff member
I didn't, at any point, say I wouldn't put one through Marissa. I just said I'd do (like it'd ever be an issue or an option) those listed above her first. If they lined up and said 'Chris, for some reason we consider you attractive- which of us should carry your child?', I'd start with #1 and Marissa would be the last picked.

Jesus, do we all sound like the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons, or is it just me?

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Summer all the way! Anna is growing on me though, as for Marissa there's something a bit weird about her, I think the poor acting might have something to do with it :p

Booyah

Bench
Summer has a nice body, but her head is putrid. It looks like the beaten favourite and leaves a lot to be desired.

Anna and Marissa are the hottest by far.

tUp

----
ok heres the thing

Lukes dads name is CARSON...they should have known he was gay.....

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Booyah said:
Summer has a nice body, but her head is putrid. It looks like the beaten favourite and leaves a lot to be desired.

Anna and Marissa are the hottest by far.

AGREED!!

Anna is a godess!!!! Cute face,top body and a brain....perfection?

come on Monday.... [-o< [-o< [-o< :p