What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pride thread 🌈

IFR33K

Coach
The easy solution is to stop segregating sports into the men/women binary. If there's more than two genders why have only two gendered competitions? Why have gender at all? Scrap the NRLW and let them play with the men.

The trans athlete thing has become an albatross around the neck of the LGBTQetc+ cause. It represents the moment the progressive movement decided they didn't give a shit about science. Separating biological sex from gender is a 100% faith based argument.

the L and G have done well to get recognition and rights for their community over the past few decades. And good luck to them. The alphabet crew after those are seemingly doing more harm to the community by pushing the boundaries of everyday life for many. This is what is causing uproar amongst the general population.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The alphabet crew after those are seemingly doing more harm to the community by pushing the boundaries of everyday life for many. This is what is causing uproar amongst the general population.

it seems to be causing you uproar, I'm not sure about the general community

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeah I’m the only one that believes there’s only two genders, and you mustn’t get out enough

I didn't say you were the only one did I ?

You gave reference to the general community for which you do not speak.

IFR33K

Coach
I didn't say you were the only one did I ?

You gave reference to the general community for which you do not speak.
Well you implied it’s only causing me an uproar. Implying like it’s only me.

So please tell me, what’s your take on a biological man competing against women in sports?

or the man that was facing lengthy jail time, and before his sentencing, he transgendered to be jailed with women?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So please tell me, what’s your take on a biological man competing against women in sports?

or the man that was facing lengthy jail time, and before his sentencing, he transgendered to be jailed with women?
These things are just the slippery slope fallacy at work. They would never happen, until they did.

Gronk

Staff member
It's pretty obvious that there is a sector of society that seem to be quite obsessed with LGBTQI+ matters, addicted to outrage and hyperbole.

Indeed those that work in crimes against children have knowledge that there is a deliberate aim to muddy the waters and point the finger at the LGBTQI+ community as being groomers. Which of course is horse hockey.

#notadragqueen

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's pretty obvious that there is a sector of society that seem to be quite obsessed with LGBTQI+ matters, addicted to outrage and hyperbole.

Indeed those that work in crimes against children have knowledge that there is a deliberate aim to muddy the waters and point the finger at the LGBTQI+ community as being groomers.
That's because we were all children once and plenty of us had disturbing experiences with fruity weirdos. Bringing them into the mainstream and treating them like victims stinks of gaslight.
Which of course is horse hockey.
I suppose 'new studies show' you this, do they?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Crazy how all the new studies show us different stuff than they used to. They must have been biased by ideology before. No chance they would be now though. Old copies of the DSM are now classified as hate speech, along with any version of the LGBTQI+ flag prior to the most current one.

hindy111

Post Whore
[/QUOTE]
That's because we were all children once and plenty of us had disturbing experiences with fruity weirdos. Bringing them into the mainstream and treating them like victims stinks of gaslight.

I suppose 'new studies show' you this, do they?

I used to wrestle with my uncle. I didn't think it was weird at the time.

Incorrect

Coach
No time for jokes. I had a galvanised hex head screw insert itself into my tyre today without my permission. To make it worse I left my drink bottle at the counter when I paid to have it repaired.

Double analing.
Sounds like you could use a drink... @strider - you owe hindy a gin. Get on it!!

Latest posts