What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pride thread 🌈

IFR33K

Coach
What you have failed to demonstrate is how or why same sex parents can't provide the same outcome as a male female parents. All you have really said is that you think it should be M/F and that's it. So that's your opinion and that's cool and you can raise your kids however you like.

well why didn’t you ask suity, what if the gay parents raising a child argue everyday?

Oh wait that doesn’t suit your argument

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Huh ?

So parents who adopt .... you've lost me.
That's assuming they are both adoptive parents. But just because people adopt doesn't make them immune to divorce. We don't really have a significant sample of gay divorce statistics yet (not even Jerry Springer), so give it time.

Nutz

Bench
What you have failed to demonstrate is how or why same sex parents can't provide the same outcome as a male female parents. All you have really said is that you think it should be M/F and that's it. So that's your opinion and that's cool and you can raise your kids however you like.
Sorry if I've offended you, that was not my intention.
I've raised 4 kids and have 7 gkids and most likely I will have several ggkids god willing.
I'm presuming you are in a gay parenting situation so there is no male/female component involved in any of your children unless it's from a known source but still heritage becomes jumbled and once again your depriving those children of grandfathers, ggf etc.
You can talk your way around it a thousand ways but genetics eg m/f relationships are a natural occurrence since Adam wore nappies and if it wasn't for those billions of relationships neither you nor I would exist, period.
I'm not denying that you and your partner could raise children, that's a totally different scenario to what I said about equality.
There is a difference between a man and a women apart from having different sex organs.
A child often needs his mommy and the same goes for his daddy. Sometimes he or she needs one or both at any given time during their childhood.
Role playing? Is that what your saying works?

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I've raised 4 kids and have 7 gkids and most likely I will have several ggkids god willing.
ron-swanson-nick-offerman.gif

IFR33K

Coach
I'm presuming you are in a gay parenting situation so there is no male or female component involved in any of your children unless it's from a known source but still heritage becomes jumbled and once again depriving those children of grandfathers, ggf etc.
You can talk your way around it a thousand ways but genetics eg m/f relationships are a natural occurrence since Adam wore nappies and if it wasn't for those billion of relationships you nor I would exist, period.
I'm not denying that you and your partner can't raise children, that's a totally different scenario to what I said about equality.
There is a difference between a man and a women apart from having different sex organs.
A child often needs his mommy and the same goes for his daddy. Sometimes he or she needs one or both at any given time during their childhood.

God bless you my friend

Nutz

Bench
God willing, I also think respect is one of gods' greatest gift... I hope I haven't offended anyone here.
It's just an opinion and I do know from talking to friends how hard it is to be gay and be accepted.
We have come along way in social/racial/sexual/religious acceptance in this country and it's all about education.
Some of my relatives are indigenous Australians and their struggle continues but we have come a long way.
Peace brother.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm presuming you are in a gay parenting situation so there is no male or female component involved in any of your children unless it's from a known source but still heritage becomes jumbled and once again depriving those children of grandfathers, ggf etc.
You can talk your way around it a thousand ways but genetics eg m/f relationships are a natural occurrence since Adam wore nappies and if it wasn't for those billion of relationships you nor I would exist, period.
I'm not denying that you and your partner can't raise children, that's a totally different scenario to what I said about equality.
That was a lot of words without saying much. I think you have established a few times that you think that kids need a mummy and daddy. Cool.

Nutz

Bench
Don't worry about it. We were all already offended. It's why people make threads like this.
I rarely comment in political threads and threads such as these because people tend to derail the topic or can't see eye to eye. That's a forum though hey.
I was compelled to make a post in the Ukrainian war thread the other day because I felt ill, caused by the deaths and struggles of innocent civilians.
There is no excuse for taking someone's life, especially innocent ones.
Getting back to this topic....I think this will eventually be an internationally accepted occurrence. It doesn't mean we/I agree with it though.
Be nice to each other folks.