What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Really Early NSW Team 2012 Thread That Will Be Hated By All!!!

timka4

Bench
Yeah every team needs Hayne I think, even this year when his club form was 'down'. He still played good in both games 2+3 (especially 3 when not much was doin for us).

Maloney really made a push in my books last night, good kicking, running, supporting game. It'll be interesting to see how he goes in the GF

isaiah

Bench
It's fortunate that our outside backs can play all positions across the paddock. If I had to rate the outside backs in order of greatness, I'd say it looks something like this:

Uate
Gordon
Hayne
Stewart
Lawrence
Jennings
Dugan

Daylight

Scott Dureau

Brett Morris

I believe any of the leading pack, put into any position will do a good job. The days of fearing Inglis and Falou are over!
talk about fear, not much to fear from these for me as a qld supporter. you state team needs to find some more threequarters like will hopoate.

super_coach

First Grade
Soward went pretty good this year, but I just dont think he has what it takes at this level, where Maloney strikes me as a player that gets better in the big games.

As for a bolter, Young Woods from the tigers seem to have all the right people talking about him

Hutty1986

Immortal
talk about fear, not much to fear from these for me as a qld supporter. you state team needs to find some more threequarters like will hopoate.

:lol::lol: Yeah, the guys mentioned are pretty ordinary aren't they :crazy:

timka4

Bench
Soward went pretty good this year, but I just dont think he has what it takes at this level, where Maloney strikes me as a player that gets better in the big games.

As for a bolter, Young Woods from the tigers seem to have all the right people talking about him
Woods was good this year and has good potential, but if we put him in early he will just be another Merrin I think.
Now Merrin wasn't bad in his 2 games, but there are better props at the moment, they are both too young but very well may be there in the future.

Dragon2010

First Grade
I just want information on the coach! Will Ricky Stuart stay? Will we have another part-time coach like Bellyache back in the previous floggings?

I think this is a massive factor. I personally don't mind Ricky as coach he did well in '05 and did well this year to make us competitive again. We got plagued bad with injuries this year round so allot of changes were necessary. From what I heard the players like him and he has allot of passion and heart in the Blues.

typicalfan

Coach
Having people who have experienced origin like Stuart is an advantage over NRL coaches like Bellyache. I would probably hunt someone like Cartwright if Stuart ever got the flick or stood down.

RHCP

Bench
I'd back Gus, but he's too worried about his reputation. I'm sure if NSW were winning multiple series he'd love to coach, but instead he's happy to sit in the commentators box and stick the boot in.

Don't think Bennett would take the job on.

Des Hasler is the only other option worth considering for mine, if he were to leave Manly and focus entirely on the Blues.

timka4

Bench
Haha that's completely different Yosh. But in the club scene, I thought I'd never see the day Bennett would come to the Knights.