What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The rebuilding phase

Gronk

Staff member
Wait am MA or the club ffs...

If he is to be our starting hooker next year 300k max

If I was MA yes I would sign worst thing you can do is follow your old man and not make a go at it yourself.
Yeah I'm not buying the going with his Dad story either. The whole nepotism thing was toxic for his big bro.

I can see him leaving us however.

JokerEel

Coach
Yeah I'm not buying the going with his Dad story either. The whole nepotism thing was toxic for his big bro.

I can see him leaving us however.

Not sure he will leave..

You have Brown/Moses as your halves

Guymer / Blaize (if he signs) coming through from Ball with you.

I think the club has more ups for him than going to a struggling club to play Hooker.

We just need Ryles to sell it to him ffs like the Panthers sold the dream to all their juniors look at the deals they are all making now once they have success!

Noise

Coach
Not sure he will leave..

You have Brown/Moses as your halves

Guymer / Blaize (if he signs) coming through from Ball with you.

I think the club has more ups for him than going to a struggling club to play Hooker.

We just need Ryles to sell it to him ffs like the Panthers sold the dream to all their juniors look at the deals they are all making now once they have success!
We are a struggling club.

If Matt Arthur backs his own ability, he won't be in a hurry to leave.

He potentially has no-one above him in the pecking order in 2025 (or beyond) for a starting NRL hooker spot - provided he can prove he can outplay Hands (which he hasn't shown yet imo) between now and next season.

If he left/signed anywhere else, Arthur would have someone better in front of him.

Who knows, maybe we might re-sign Jake as a halves back-up or if Dylan moves to fullback - since the same guys are on the R&R committee as before, just without the BA nepotism factor at play.

Latest posts