What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

TheRev

First Grade
I’m sure Shane F would say ‘yeah no worries’

NOT!

the level of disrespect to the Dragons in that article. Generally how we seem to be perceived - as competition whipping boys.

I also don’t see Lomax screwing us over that much either.
This article makes me wonder just how much of their articles are fabricated for clicks.. this one was ludicrous on so many levels.. like the journo is a chimpanzee randomly sliding jigsaw pieces around until 2 go together and they print the headline..

Dragon David

First Grade
Jake Simpkin released by Tigers immediately enabling him to join the Sea Eagles to bolster their hooker position to play the Panthers this weekend. It appears that the Tigers are doing what the Bulldogs have done by clearing out several of their players who don't fit their roster and even looking overseas to get possibly a couple of Super league players of quality to be signed up in exchange for a couple of Tigers players - Charlie Staines and Brent Naden etc.

I'm guessing that us doing the same thing might eventuate when we sign up a Recruitment Manager whomever that might be.

BLM01

First Grade
Jake Simpkin released by Tigers immediately enabling him to join the Sea Eagles to bolster their hooker position to play the Panthers this weekend. It appears that the Tigers are doing what the Bulldogs have done by clearing out several of their players who don't fit their roster and even looking overseas to get possibly a couple of Super league players of quality to be signed up in exchange for a couple of Tigers players - Charlie Staines and Brent Naden etc.

I'm guessing that us doing the same thing might eventuate when we sign up a Recruitment Manager whomever that might be.
You should note DD they don’t have a recruitment person either ATM except for the stand in GM? As in Richardson
We will be letting few go thus year like last and son on

dungay dragon

Juniors
Sorry didn't get to finish my reply. WHO (in other words what team?) will POS be announced for, and who are the players signin

Zero Tackle is the absolute gutter of gutter "journalism" - even lower than James Hooper and Danny Wieldler - and that's saying something.
I'm amazed they have any viewers on their site at all. It's content is literally just regurgitated news and idiotic speculation.
Story was floated by a Radio Mole that spruiks BS on all sports radio channels
"Journos" are on all these media outlets preying for news bites , without authenticity just to break a story ,,,false or true..this one total garbage
Just sitting here patiently with all Forum Members waiting for the Massive John Moz signing .....and we wait ,,and wait

Dragon David

First Grade
Story was floated by a Radio Mole that spruiks BS on all sports radio channels
"Journos" are on all these media outlets preying for news bites , without authenticity just to break a story ,,,false or true..this one total garbage
Just sitting here patiently with all Forum Members waiting for the Massive John Moz signing .....and we wait ,,and wait
It is most possible for John Moz to say that he was going to mention the signings once they are confirmed. "I knew that these guys were coming to us but I would have looked silly if I had mentioned them earlier just in case they fell through. I told you guys that we were getting O'Sullivan".

Zero Tackle is the absolute gutter of gutter "journalism" - even lower than James Hooper and Danny Wieldler - and that's saying something.
I'm amazed they have any viewers on their site at all. It's content is literally just regurgitated news and idiotic speculation.
Thought that particular site takes it's stories direct from the different websites that report on the game, i.e the journalists who report on the NRL in the mainstream media??

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Has anyone found out who the Qld player was that has been accused of rape? That rumour came out a few weeks ago and resurfaced last week and it is still unknown. Do you think this player is part of Origin and the name won't be released till after the series? Pretty weird how that has gone quiet and others less serious are out in the papers naming and shaming asap?

Has anyone found out who the Qld player was that has been accused of rape? That rumour came out a few weeks ago and resurfaced last week and it is still unknown. Do you think this player is part of Origin and the name won't be released till after the series? Pretty weird how that has gone quiet and others less serious are out in the papers naming and shaming asap?
Thought I read or heard somewhere the charges have now been dropped?

since77

Juniors
My guess is that like a case that we're all familiar with, the police and prosecution are left with an impasse of he said vs she said. In other words not winnable.
But for people who are interested in these things it's worth checking out the thread that was on the main NRL forum here - the misogyny was out in full force in the comments and was quite sickening.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
The player rumoured is not part of the QLD SOO squad and as Desperate Dragon mentioned it was mentioned that charges were dropped.

randomdragon

Juniors
Was Wallace

qld redvee

Juniors
The woman withdrew the charges

Latest posts