What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The search for a new coach

Mike0070

Juniors
tv one saying there will be an announcement tomorrow on warriors job - and its looking more and more like david kidwell.

shiznit

Coach
Mate, just saying what I heard.
its all good bro...

i think jimmy maloney's hoax tweet has started to hit the aussie media.

i know the triple m rush hour have been tweeting about it.

i cant understand why there's nothing from the Warriors just yet. the only reason would be they were waiting for bellamy to reply.

i saw an article on TVNZ today that the Warriors were not keen on the amount of money bellamy was after to leave melbourne. thats ridiculous if true... they should straight up ask him what melbourne is offering... and offer him 50% more... still wont bite... offer double.

success is never guaranteed... but they may as well spend an extra 500 or so a season to give themselves the best chance of it.

jaseg

Juniors
Mole seems to think it'll be another week before the announcement now.

I don't give much credance to the Mole as a source, but another week seems about right if the club is making a serious play for Bellamy.

That's probably the rationale behind the Mole's 'sources' also... ;-)

Akkerz

Juniors
When was the last time we believed anything the CEO says.
Unless it's the great CB this process is verging on the ridiculous

Latest posts