What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The search for a new coach

jaseg

Juniors
John Kirwan was what I heard. Coaching the Blues and the Warriors next year and perhaps the Breakers the following year.

That's funny, because I heard Pep Guardiola was the new top target on the list, and Scurrah had him all but signed earlier today. My sources have to be top secret because they're so well placed, and this is definitely not an absurdity I thought of just now in a terribly vain attempt to one-up you.

You heard it here first.

Rich102

Staff member
I just hope when they announce the new coach they respect the members by emailing them first. Doesn't take much.

Abdullah

Juniors
Bellamy taking a looong time with celebrating victory...cmon mate, dont be keeping me waiting, sign the paper now

Iafeta

Referee
Mannering, captain and coach. Can't believe how long this is taking. If it was an "Easy" recruit you'd expect everything would be completed. Maybe clutching here but the only I figure that could cause negotiations to go so long is Bellamy. That, or Scurrah is completely incompetent.

Drzoidberg

Juniors
Scurrah needs to go if this is what he means by super coach. If this is what he comes up with when the owners haven't mentioned the word budget.

Kidwell could do all right but I'm not banking on it. Would hate for him to ruin his coaching career if he don't deliver goods right away. Or since we finished 14th are we now just wanting an improvement?

I see Kearneys signed with the Broncs.

playdaball

Bench
I think the club can only improve on this year so the kidwell - elliot combo will go down as a sucess. Hopefully though the club continues to search for a bellamy type coach.

Recruitment dept needs to be exposed as still short of about 2-3 back up players. We should have targeted more Anzacs returning from super league

Latest posts