What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The search for a new coach

Haffa

Foxsports are throwing the line that Bellamy is being heavily linked to the job in their coverage of the storms celebrations.

Drzoidberg

Juniors
Sounds like the media are following Maloneys twitter account :lol:

foxsports is now heavily suggesting Attila the Hun has thrown his hat in the race. 'People in the know' now say the decision won't be made till Christmas now Attila has entered the race.

I've definitely turned the expectations way down on getting a 'supercoach' or even a coach with a descent record with Scurrah steering the ship.

Key to no disappointment, no expectations.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
The build up is getting a bit too much now. I think I'll be disappointed if it's anything less than CB.

But then, we could be in for a surprise.

spear tackle

Juniors
I'm over the waiting for them to announce a new coach. It'll be what ever it is.
More hanging out for the weather to improve so I can get out and enjoy the sunshine.
However if they leave the announcement til christmas it doesn't leave much time to organise for next season. If so expect the team to kick on like they played from this year.

Warmess

Juniors
You'd think at the very latest they'd announce late next week. Seems pretty clear that they're keen on talks with Bellamy, and with him coming out saying he's in no hurry for negotiations right now and would rather just soak up the victory they have no choice but to wait.

I'd hope we have plan B all ready to go the second Bellamy says no, anything less would be extremely sloppy...

Drzoidberg

Juniors
I agree warmess.

Is it possible that all this piss arsing around might mean Bellamy is seriously considering breaking his contract a year early or signing for 2014 if price is right?

Wayne has been speaking to his agent, so should know whether we are a chance. Quite a big risk taking all this time. Maybe why so many have dropped unofficially out of the race, if they were ever in it.

Shit I'd hate to be on the short list waiting for Bellamy to make a decision or be talked to.

This is already shortening prep time for whoever gets the gig.

Last edited:
I don't see him leaving early unless he is booted out like Des for recruiting people to go with him. We could end up with an interem coach if that the case! but the delay is a good sign we are trying???
Training doesn't kick off till mid November normally.
wish belly would stop delaying any talks.

shiznit

Coach
I agree warmess.

Is it possible that all this piss arsing around might mean Bellamy is seriously considering breaking his contract a year early or signing for 2014 if price is right?

Wayne has been speaking to his agent, so should know whether we are a chance.
Quite a big risk taking all this time. Maybe why so many have dropped unofficially out of the race, if they were ever in it.

Shit I'd hate to be on the short list waiting for Bellamy to make a decision or be talked to.

This is already shortening prep time for whoever gets the gig.

its in bellamy's best interest to keep the Warriors in the hunt.

if the agent is doing his job properly he should be making the Warriors feel like they are in with a massive shot... because with the Warriors in the picture it will only drive his price up with the storm.

where ever he goes... hes gonna command 1million a season plus...

Last edited:

Latest posts