What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The search for a new coach

Mike0070

Juniors
im clinging to my last hope that elliott is here as a) a caretaker b) fb manager c) a f**king tourist on holiday!!!!!

Iafeta

Referee
f**k me, if this is true, Scurrah can go back to hair gels. Just about the worst appointment they could make is Matt Elliott. If Bellamy's not available for 2013, as we already knew, appoint Iro for 2013 and put Bellamy under contract from 2014. Surely that's not the reason they decided not to go the Bellamy route. If this is the level of ambition the club has in signing coaches, I shudder to think of how ambitious it is in signing players. Run by a bunch of pathetic novices.

Abdullah

Juniors
replace one failure with even worse failure...no good owen glen...need to get rid of REAL CULPRIT - Scurraah

Mike0070

Juniors
hope bluey goes to the tigers and they win the comp next year - if elliot is here i bet we will see aakland head to penrith

JoeD

First Grade
My issue with Elliot is the stories from L Brown who got them from Cleary that said Elliot had lost control of the team. Story goes that Petero signed off the team list before it was announced. ie exactly the same kind of shit that happened last year.

SilentOne

Juniors
interesting bit from that article though

The identity of the new general manager of football is not yet known. It appears the Warriors also remain in the hunt for Storm supercoach Craig Bellamy, who is off contract at the end of next season.
With the contenders for the job having steadily dropped out over recent weeks while the club delayed making a decision to see if an improved big money offer for Bellamy would bear fruit, Elliott was almost the last man standing.

Iafeta

Referee
If Elliott is the appointment, and Bellamy is not coming in 2014, frankly, I need to find another hobby. This is amateur hour at its worst.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
And your new coach for 2013 is......Matthew Elliott

images

Look out NRL, look out.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Only good thing about that article is the comments from Taylor.

Elliott is known to be a little soft with players, but I don't think he'll have that luxury. He'll know that he has to at least train them damn hard. if not, seeya.

Latest posts