What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The search for a new coach

Rich102

Staff member
Remain calm.
Follow instructions.

He brings no support staff or players.

Iro must be a dead man walking.

Drzoidberg

Juniors
SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM SLAM*

Alright that's enough slamming my head against the brick wall. :crazy:

Guess its time to accept it and move on. Not happy with Scurrah but think its only fair to give Elliot a fair shot at our club before I begin bagging him again. So what did Bluey say? Round 5 or 6 then we judge him? I'll do the same for Smelliot.

I really hope this guy proves us doubters wrong, there are a lot of us!

Please prove us wrong.

Juju

Juniors
Yup, its done now. Ill just get onto supporting the team and no expectations. We always have the best years with no expectations.

Scorpio30

Bench
I wished I lived in NZ just so I could hear the Radio Sport guys go to town....Coach that was sacked for Cleary and with a winning percentage in the high 40%'s?

Drzoidberg

Juniors
I wished I lived in NZ just so I could hear the Radio Sport guys go to town....Coach that was sacked for Cleary and with a winning percentage in the high 40%'s?

Have you got a smart phone or tablet? Download 'tune-in radio' app it's free just need an Internet connection to listen.

Fast Eddie

First Grade

Don't most coaches in the nrl have a winning percentage in the late 40's to early 50's?

Matt Eliott will take us back to the 8 next season, we'll finish 6th or 7th. Trust me, I'm very rarely wrong.

Scorpio30

Bench
Don't most coaches in the nrl have a winning percentage in the late 40's to early 50's?

Matt Eliott will take us back to the 8 next season, we'll finish 6th or 7th. Trust me, I'm very rarely wrong.

Yeah I think is actually something like that....With the odd one in the early 60's.

Meth

Staff member
Elliot was far from the coach I was hoping for, but we'll have to wait and see what he's got these days. Maybe he's learned from all of his previous failures in the NRL. Please Lord, let him have learned!!

Meth

Staff member
Some of the claims coming from Scurrah and Glenn are hilarious.

"Elliot was our first choice"

"Kearney was the only one who pulled out...the rest missed out because we wanted Elliot"

Meth

Staff member
Freeman is the only bloke talking about a mutiny. Taylor clearly wants Iro, but will get on with the job.

Meth

Staff member
Elliot should have given Iro the arse straight away. This isn't Remember the Titans.

Drzoidberg

Juniors
I certainly have....I think I can stream it through the net anyhow?

Sweet wasn't sure whether you had an apple or android. Can't seem to do anything with Flash on apple.

Just heard him on radio didn't realise he made the finals 4 out of 5 times with the raiders and missed the finals once in the first 11 years of his career.

The Penrith stint really soured his image.

Points for not having too much pride to go back to assisting after a long time being a head coach.

He sounded like he knew he had lot to prove and was confident in his ability. Dismissed the Polynesian troubles rumour. Wants Iro as one of his assistance.

Latest posts