What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shawn Blore Fan Club

maple_69

Bench
Considering our backrow stocks you’d have to think so. After the guys in our first 17 there’s no-one banging the door down. Wouldn’t mind Martin having a run first.

Edge: Yeo, Kikau, Hetherington, May Middle: JFH, May, Martin, Ellis
Fringe: Talakai, Burns, Cartwright, Izzard

mxlegend99

Referee
Didnt even take the field in the first half. Honestly the only reason I had any interest in this game and hes the only player not to get on the field.

mxlegend99

Referee
Didn't end up playing for long. But looked solid without being spectacular. Highlight was being put away on the left wing and running 40 or so metres before passing inside to get a try assist.

Both brothers finished with try assists.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Apparently he was a bit crook. Woke up with a stomach bug. So they decided to move him to an “Impact” player type role.

He’s a beast, he’ll be playing NRL before long.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
Personally I think Shawn Blore has played his best footy at lock forward but he could learn to be best at second row in the future. Just needs to learn more subtle things like the art of running a perfect line.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Personally I think Shawn Blore has played his best footy at lock forward but he could learn to be best at second row in the future. Just needs to learn more subtle things like the art of running a perfect line.

Which is why I hope he is a development player only. Means he can play FG if injuries allow and he can just go development in NSW Cup with no expectations

betcats

Referee
The hype makes him sound like the JT of forwards.

He has a the right attitude a long with all that talent. Heathro and Moses both in there as well hopefully some extra motivation. With spots in our nrl starting side up for grabs they should be pushing each other.

Heathro just needs some counseling, he can be a great front rower with discipline.

He has a the right attitude a long with all that talent. Heathro and Moses both in there as well hopefully some extra motivation. With spots in our nrl starting side up for grabs they should be pushing each other.

Heathro just needs some counseling, he can be a great front rower with discipline.
Per minute played he's the dirtiest player in the comp. If this merkin played for any other side you'd all hate him

betcats

Referee
Per minute played he's the dirtiest player in the comp. If this merkin played for any other side you'd all hate him

He plays for us though. I still hate him sometimes but only when he gets pinged, which is most of the time.

There are lots of players I hate that I’d like if they wore penrith jerseys.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

But he doesn’t.
Why would you call one of our players a “Merkin”?

Besides, he’s not that dirty, he’s aggressive and needs to reel in a little, but he’s far from Dirty.