What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shawn Blore Fan Club

betcats

Referee
But he doesn’t.
Why would you call one of our players a “Merkin”?

Besides, he’s not that dirty, he’s aggressive and needs to reel in a little, but he’s far from Dirty.

Nah he is definitely a little dirty, cheap shots all day.

OldPanther

Coach
But he doesn’t.
Why would you call one of our players a “Merkin”?

Besides, he’s not that dirty, he’s aggressive and needs to reel in a little, but he’s far from Dirty.

Swinging arm to the head of a player on the ground is pretty dirty.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Swinging arm to the head of a player on the ground is pretty dirty.

He wasn’t deliberately trying to take his head off, he was trying to smash him and he got it wrong. That’s what I mean, he needs to control his aggression.

Dirty players do facials and cheap shots, that shit isn’t in his game.

betcats

Referee
We always rush these young guys. FG can wait getting him working on his game for another season

If he is going well in NSW cup there is no reason he shouldn't play FG if we have the need for him to come up for a game or two IMO. We have done very well bringing these guys through, im sure they wont rush him.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
He’s exceptionally dirty. And even worse, dumb about it.

I haven’t seen him do a single “Dirty” act. No cheap shots, no facials, no late tackles, none of that stuff. He’s aggressive and needs to learn discipline, that doesn’t make him dirty.

betcats

Referee
Its not Heathro's dirtiness that bothers me, I'd love to sign Josh McGuire despite him being a filthy grub. Heathro just has to be smarter, you can be grubby and be an international/star calibre player but not if you're suspended all the time and costing your team with penalties all the time.

franklin2323

Immortal
If he is going well in NSW cup there is no reason he shouldn't play FG if we have the need for him to come up for a game or two IMO. We have done very well bringing these guys through, im sure they wont rush him.

Depends what we want really I guess. Flegg is only 70 mins. He has played mainnly lock maybe we want him wider. Preparing to play games interstate too is a big thing. All those things

I'd certainly have him in the 21 for a few games to travel and see what is required through the season

OldPanther

Coach
Its not Heathro's dirtiness that bothers me, I'd love to sign Josh McGuire despite him being a filthy grub. Heathro just has to be smarter, you can be grubby and be an international/star calibre player but not if you're suspended all the time and costing your team with penalties all the time.

This. Possession is king in todays game and you can't control it while being penalised and having blokes sent off.

franklin2323

Immortal

It is timing too. Like after being binned v GC the next tackle he is pinged again. Should of atleast known to cool it for the next 5 or so minutes

betcats

Referee
I haven’t seen him do a single “Dirty” act. No cheap shots, no facials, no late tackles, none of that stuff. He’s aggressive and needs to learn discipline, that doesn’t make him dirty.

I've seen heaps, every time he plays.