What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Stains are pretty boys and chokers and no-one can change us, not even Bennett.

Rodent

Bench
Pass the ventolin around. Dogs choked on the minor premiership didn't they. They had one shot at it and FAILED. Parra stepped up in the game they had to win and credit to them. Saints played ok and got rolled by a better side on the night. Now for the first time they face sudden death........it is now they are in a position to choke OR otherwise. I feel they will stand up to be counted. Regardless of how they play, if they lose they'll be branded chokers. What if both teams play great and luck decides the outcome?

Wolvpaw

Juniors
Thanks Fein for helping me out

I always thought the St.George-Illawarra name was to long

I think i will just call them St.Merge from now on too

Apey

Staff member
Lets be honest ... if anyone really thought st george could win this comp on the basis of some solid footy then they are kidding. Good players in key positions and class is what wins comps.

St George have:
- a sh*t fullback at half
- an ordinary 2nd rower at hooker
- a rich man's shannon mcdonnell at fullback
- a jumped up, prancing spastic in the 6 jumper

Throw in beaugenius scott and matt cooper in the centres who really have that Mick Beattie & Graeme Bradley look about them. They make Ben Pomeroy look like Greg Inglis.

A decent, solid side, under a good coach but were never going to have the class to win the comp. Like a solid horse who leads at the 600 of the Melbourne cup he can keep up the pace for 2600 but eventually the cream and class rises to the top and they finish a distant 17th.

If only Barrett wasn't held eh ....

:lol: nice one..

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
he normally praises the bulldogs

What happened to the Dogs going out in Straight sets and Parra being no hope of beating the Saints.

In all seriousness the Saints are still in there with a shot, and if they win it after beating Brisbane up there and Melbourne down south it would make the achievment of first Premiership in 11 or 30( im unsure which theory to use) years even sweeter

_Johnsy

Referee
If the Broncos win the comp it will be because of the Raiders.

:lol::lol:

Over inflated opinon of your clubs impact on the real season you are not a part of. Wasn't it you who also said "you can thank Canberra when saints win the comp this year"

It all comes back to canberra hey. :roll::roll:

boxa777

Coach
Jpac or whatever the f**k ur name is - you're a disgrace of a supporter. Everything you say from here on in I will kick down. You're pathetic.

And Fein is the weakest merkin on the forum. Hiding behind his computer, and throwing off smiley faces and continual insults behind the safety of his computer. f**kin gutless.

Fein

First Grade
Jpac or whatever the f**k ur name is - you're a disgrace of a supporter. Everything you say from here on in I will kick down. You're pathetic.

And Fein is the weakest merkin on the forum. Hiding behind his computer, and throwing off smiley faces and continual insults behind the safety of his computer. f**kin gutless.

STFU you dirty merged scum. :lol:

And LMAO at the merging of two threads into one.

Truth hurts eh?

Here's a little ditty for the likes of scummers like you, poxa777.

"Choke on, choooooke on,
with hooope, in your hearts,
but you'll never waaaaalk ALONE, AGAIN!!!!!!"

_Johnsy

Referee
Truth hurts eh?

Truths
- Souths failed yet again.
- Souths have even resorted to belting the coach.
- Souths play their GF each year in the Charity Shield.
- Souths see count a win against stGeorge as a good year.
- Souths are shyte.
- I get to watch my team play this week, do you ?

Fein only has schardenfrauder and weak insults this time of year, and that speaks volumes.

boxa777

Coach
STFU you dirty merged scum. :lol:

And LMAO at the merging of two threads into one.

Truth hurts eh?

Here's a little ditty for the likes of scummers like you, poxa777.

"Choke on, choooooke on,
with hooope, in your hearts,
but you'll never waaaaalk ALONE, AGAIN!!!!!!"

Yeh like I said, you're a gutless merkin..

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Chokes like that is why the players had a vote of no confidence in him last year.
That choke just cost manly their spot in the finals. ;-)

In all seriousness, Soward was one of our better players yesterday, he just didn't have many other backline players helping him out.

Seeing Manly get kicked out makes this loss so much easier to tolerate, and full credit to the eels, they played very well. I'm very confident we can bounce back against the Bronco's, then this loss is irrelevant.

As for the original poster, piss off you pea heart. It's fans like you that give the rest of us dragons fans a bad rep.

Fein

First Grade
Truths
- Souths failed yet again.
- Souths have even resorted to belting the coach.
- Souths play their GF each year in the Charity Shield.
- Souths see count a win against stGeorge as a good year.
- Souths are shyte.
- I get to watch my team play this week, do you ?

Fein only has schardenfrauder and weak insults this time of year, and that speaks volumes.

Oh the irony. :lol::lol:

The Dodger

First Grade
it has now been cofirmed.

wayne bennett needs help with his sides flailing attack.

maybe he should ask gus.

show him a thing or two about sharpening axes.

Latest posts