What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
if you all made the switch to the mighty titans, you wont have this identity problem. bailey knows it :lol:

Your username by itself is nothing short of an oxymoron.

It also says that you can't have been a true Dragon to begin with if you were so happy to discard your red v for that blue and orange deformity of a Rugby League jersey.

Once a Dragon, ALWAYS a Dragon.

5 from 5 bitch. I'm sure Bailey knows that too.

Fibroman

First Grade
Do you guys really rate him?

I reckon I could have got down low enough to score that gift 4 pointer in the corner.

He gives away plenty of penalties, and for the biggest bloke on the field, he doesn't really make that many metres in attack.

Surely you blokes have got a better option on the wing?

Ps. He rates himself very highly. Just wondering if the fans rate him as high?

ericred

Juniors
Do you guys really rate him?

I reckon I could have got down low enough to score that gift 4 pointer in the corner.

He gives away plenty of penalties, and for the biggest bloke on the field, he doesn't really make that many metres in attack.

Surely you blokes have got a better option on the wing?

Ps. He rates himself very highly. Just wondering if the fans rate him as high?

But that's the beauty of Big Dell. He made the mistake of not using his size and momentum to go infield early on, then look what happened in the end. He has a good head on his shoulders that boy.

The Preacher

First Grade
Omen tip today fella's.

Gosford Race 5 #1 THE MAJOR, at present paying $3.50.

Is he a "topweight" in real life?? Can he do the right thing for the punting forumers and salute the judge at Gosford today??
Trained by Graham Roger-her-son and to be ridden by Danny Lick-ya-dick.

Go you good thing !!!!

big pat

Coach
i backed this nag a couple of weeks ago, newcastle races ran a shocker, maybe if i don't touch it will win by heaps, also have a dollar each way gosford race 8 no 2, the joker.

The Preacher

First Grade
I remember baking a horse in Melbourne back in the late 70's called, you guessed it, The Preacher. Bastard fell arse over head when it looked like winning at 33/1.

big pat

Coach
Omen tip today fella's.

Gosford Race 5 #1 THE MAJOR, at present paying $3.50.

Is he a "topweight" in real life?? Can he do the right thing for the punting forumers and salute the judge at Gosford today??
Trained by Graham Roger-her-son and to be ridden by Danny Lick-ya-dick.

Go you good thing !!!!

scratched must be saving him for bigger things.

The Preacher

First Grade
Yeah, a footy game at the SFS on Saturday. He's going to lead the army into the ground before he takes a nice sit and then races home to get the big one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts