What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Preacher

First Grade
That'd be the only light thing about ya !!! Who said that, who sabotaged my keyboard, you know I'd never say anything like that Pat, don't you MATE ??? 8-[

The Preacher

First Grade
He's a hacker, I knew it all along. It must've been him!!! :sarcasm:

Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it unless someone offers me Tooheys New.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Happy Birthday Pat.

Hope you have a great day and year to match....

:thumb

A light??? isn't that beer with water added?

big pat

Coach
my daughter gave me a box of darrell lea, she told me i was like a box of chocolates,hard on the outside and soft in the centre.

Fibroman

First Grade
The bloke has some skills, but fair dinkum, my 12 year old daughter would hit it up harder than him. He would get frightened by his shadow at mid-day.

The Preacher

First Grade
As I've done for the last few years, I'll be posting the results of my young bloke's footy games each week. Jack wasn't going to play this year due to the size of the "kids" his side had to aim up against, but he decided a couple of weeks ago he was going to lace the boots again.
Due to kids giving it away for the above reason and club movements, there has been a change of clubs, and he will be donning the jersey of the Mighty East Hills Bulldogs. their home ground is the majestically named Smith Park.
They had their first trial last week against Campbelltown Collies and came away with a 7 tries to 2 tries victory, 28 - 8. There was no goal kicking.
I'd like others on the forum to publish results from any of young relations you've got. Doesn't matter if they are nephews or whatever, give their side a wrap here in the swamp. I know my young bloke likes it when I show him the posts. :)

big pat

Coach
A few photos i took after last nights game
DSC00121.jpg WEYMAN REDV MAN OF THE MATCH
DSC00123.jpg WAYNE BENNETT
DSC00125.jpg HORNBY
DSC00126.jpg WEYMAN
DSC00128_2.jpg BILLY SMITH SAINTS NO.7 LEGEND

Last edited:

Steel Dragon

Bench
Nice pics Pat - who are the non dragons people in your photos?

Is it just me or is there a fair few new (Dragons supporting) LU members posting in the Dragons thread of late?
Do we normally get this kind of influx at the start of each year - or does it have something to with our good start to the season?

Dont say bandwagon. Dont say bandwagon. Dont say bandwagon. Dont say bandwagon.

The Preacher

First Grade
The Mighty East Hills Bulldogs U/11's had their final trial on the weekend and defeated Ingleburn RSL 24 - 22. After 3 trials they've had 2 wins and 1 draw, but it's down to business now when they'll start coming up against the giants that inhabit the top three sides in the competition.
The sooner they bring back weight based competitions the better it will be, and we can stop worrying about 1. Our kids getting badly hurt and 2. Kids leaving the sport due to the size of people they have to compete against.
These kids are the future of our game and should be looked after until they mature enough physically to look after themselves.

big pat

Coach
Nice pics Pat - who are the non dragons people in your photos?

Is it just me or is there a fair few new (Dragons supporting) LU members posting in the Dragons thread of late?
Do we normally get this kind of influx at the start of each year - or does it have something to with our good start to the season?

thats my son liam in a couple of photo's, who i brainwashed early, the lady with wayne bennett not sure i just took the photo, thats as close as i could get to him, of course billy smith is a legend, their has been a lot of new people joining l.u. which is good, just shows you a lot of people love the dragons.

Dont say bandwagon. Dont say bandwagon. Dont say bandwagon. Dont say bandwagon.

SerbDragon

Coach
You take a good foto..unlike my efforts. stupid beer :D

The dell has got to have a job on tv waiting for him at the end of his playing career, look at his noggin, just look at it!

Thanks for the pic share btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts