What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaba

First Grade
The EELS were voted in the top 5 chokers of all time, and the number 1 choker rugby league team

:lol::lol::lol:

The Preacher

First Grade
G'day all,
Just a note to let you know I'm well on the road to recovery and should be available for selection come round 1 or 2. :)
I'll be back on line fulltime very soon.
To Big Pat, Godz and Quigs and friends I'd like to thank you for your enquiries and concerns and hope to share a couple of ales with you all soon.

Cheers,

Preacher

Willow

Assistant Moderator
G'day all,
Just a note to let you know I'm well on the road to recovery and should be available for selection come round 1 or 2. :)
I'll be back on line fulltime very soon.
To Big Pat, Godz and Quigs and friends I'd like to thank you for your enquiries and concerns and hope to share a couple of ales with you all soon.

Cheers,

Preacher
Well they say you can't keep a good man down... of course there are always exceptions to the rule. :D

Good to have you back Preach. Looking forward to sharing a tonic water next time I'm in town.

The Preacher

First Grade
If you drink tonic water the next time we meet I'll break YOUR leg Willow.
The round 3 game against the scum will be a big one with Quigs coming down. :)

big pat

Coach
If you drink tonic water the next time we meet I'll break YOUR leg Willow.
The round 3 game against the scum will be a big one with Quigs coming down. :)

g'day mate how are you going, how is the leg.. are you back at work yet, dont know about quigs coming down, its a bit risky for old people to fly.

The Preacher

First Grade
G'Day Pat and Awynn er, I'll be returning to work 16-02-09 at this stage. I'm getting around with the help of a walking stick and Tooheys at the moment, but it seems to be getting better every day so I hope I'll be right come 16-02.
Just to let you know, I'll be joining the official "old brigade" this Sunday when I turn the big 50, joining the likes of Pat, Quigs and AWynn er.
It's a low key day of schooeys at the Picnic Point Bowlo, though I'm sure takings will be up compared to a normal Sunday. :alcho:

The Preacher

First Grade
Good to hear from you Godz, I hope alls well. I'll catch up at the Taj before the round three game if you would like to have an ale. I'll have that old bastard scum supporter Quigs there with me so it should be a funny pre game drink. :)

big pat

Coach
Good to hear from you Godz, I hope alls well. I'll catch up at the Taj before the round three game if you would like to have an ale. I'll have that old bastard scum supporter Quigs there with me so it should be a funny pre game drink. :)

johnsy is coming to sydney 21,22 feb he wants catch up with the people on the dragon forum, hope your around, he will let us know closer to the day for a place and time.

The Preacher

First Grade
He told me he was flying Virgin to get down for the game. I told him it would be the first virgin he would've entered for many a year. :D

big pat

Coach
thanks to willow, and the front row forum, for the birthday wishes, a very old 55 today, i hope benny can work some magic, and win st george a premiership, before i move on, or i forget who i am. whatever come's first.cheers.

The Preacher

First Grade
thanks to willow, and the front row forum, for the birthday wishes, a very old 55 today, i hope benny can work some magic, and win st george a premiership, before i move on, or i forget who i am. whatever come's first.cheers.

Happy birthday Bigfella !!! :clap:

big pat

Coach
thanks mate, looks like we will have to wait until the scum game at kogarah, to have that drink,:b:cheers :thumb

The Preacher

First Grade
Yeah mate, and we'll also have that other old fellow, Quigs, there at the Taj before the game. We'll have to drink his share as he's been off the piss for quite a while now !!! :alcho:

Status
Not open for further replies.