What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad thing is that they can't even stick to the subject at hand. They have to express themselves with personal attacks and threats. How pathetic?

11Straight

Juniors
Sad thing is that they can't even stick to the subject at hand. They have to express themselves with personal attacks and threats. How pathetic?
Yep a complete bunch of feral scumbags it's f**kwits like these that make me feel much better about the victory on friday night.

Xplosive

Juniors
oh how id love to meet the creator of that group in a dark alley...

Id love to meet you in a dark alley too, pretty sure you would be left with a few brown stains in your pants when you get off your keyboard and into reality you 40yo virgin nerd.
Cant even afford 25 bucks at 40 to watch a game.
How sad

SEAT 1A

Bench
The amount of profanity is quite alarming. I feel sorry for most of those people. Can some of the younger posters in here confirm that the language used in that forum in not the norm from our youth.

Kola Emcee

Juniors
LOL. Has the owner of that group got his head screwed in right?

I went to his facebook page and he's also in a St George fan group and a Ben Creagh is a god group.

What a dead set fool!

Xplosive

Juniors
wow isnt it funny if a bulldogs player did what Soward did you would be going off your nuts. Soward is a cheat and he gets what he deserves

LOl I would be ashamed, and certainly would not be proud of it like these filthy nerds and 40yo virgins are.
Would be like me trying to defend Utais knock on and gloat about winning the game in 04against the tigers when clearly we should have lost.
St George nerds = pathetic scum
See you later on in the year dragons, what happened on friday is the worst thing that could have happened for you guys in the long term

Dogaholic

First Grade
wow isnt it funny if a bulldogs player did what Soward did you would be going off your nuts. Soward is a cheat and he gets what he deserves

Soward is a cheat and a liar. No doubt. Even the commentators said that Jamie Soward conned the ref (pretty much called him a cheat).

Saying you'll stab the bloke though - a wee bit excessive.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Coming from the forum liar, that's a hilarious.

Very courageous post btw. Does the keyboard agree with you?

Doggo, I trust you realise that you've just posted some classic defamation there. What would you do if a keyboard hero tried to dirty your (real) name in public? Given your precious online persona, I willing to bet that you'd fall in a crying heap.

Why not send an email or write a letter? I'm sure Jamie Soward c/- St George Leagues Club will reach the right people. Be sure to include the same nonsense, and make sure you provide a return address, just in case they decide to get back to you.

I could put you touch with the right people if you like... always happy to help.

In all seriousness, do you guys ever stopped whinging?

Dogaholic

First Grade
Coming from the forum liar, that's a hilarious.

Very courageous post btw. Does the keyboard agree with you?

Doggo, I trust you realise that you've just posted some classic defamation there. What would you do if a keyboard hero tried to dirty your (real) name in public? Given your precious online persona, I willing to bet that you'd fall in a crying heap.

Why not send an email or write a letter? I'm sure Jamie Soward c/- St George Leagues Club will reach the right people. Be sure to include the same nonsense, and make sure you provide a return address, just in case they decide to get back to you.

I could put you touch with the right people if you like... always happy to help.

In all seriousness, do you guys ever stopped whinging?

You got shown up and deleted my post. Usually there are notifications that go with that.

You removed my forum access to jubilee avenue because you couldn't hack the truth.

As for defamation, Will not be hard to dig up tonnes of it from Dragons fans calling Bulldogs players rapists and the like.

As for your suggestion that I write to Soward. I think I will. I will be sure to let him know how disgustied I am at his antics. Thank you for the suggestion. I will be sure to leave my name and a return address in case he wishes to write me a personal apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.