What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What a cat. Goes in and pushes Hodges, then when that psycho Hodges moves towards him Creagh runs away like a little girl lol classic stuff

btw, I think Creagh is a top player......but LMaO

There's no way in hell other players will ever be intimidated by him anymore :lol:
Hodges went in with a cheap shot on Gidley, watch the tape when you sober up. Creagh was the only NSW player to go in push Hodges away.

Moe, correct me if I'm wrong, but are you a Mod on a canterbury forum somewhere?

yadamisha

Juniors
Exactly - Pushed him, he should have belted him but instead he became the quickest gimp to run away - illawarra girl - where's Greg Bird when you need him.

STG-MACCA

Bench
LOL. I honestly think he was just running back into the line to defend. But it was still funny. I am glad he didn't do anything silly, as I prefer him playing for Saints than on the sideline.

Jasdragon

Juniors
Creagh played AWESOME except for pussying out on that cat Hodges :( he deserved to get binned for that effort. Hodges is all talk!

big pat

Coach
look what happened to waterhouse, when he came in late, got sent off, so i think creagh might have done the smart thing and walked away. but hey trolls enjoy your wank just hope you didn't leave a mess on your keyboards.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hodges was very fortunate not to be sent off. Waterhouse is sent off, and a minute later Hodges comes in with swinging arm on Gidley. How stupid is that?

jpaciocco91

Juniors
hahaha i was praying that Creagh would belt him but was disappointed when he backed away, was pretty funny though, i guess thats what happens when you play for the dragqueens ;)

f**k off troll.oh no...now he's gonna bring his crew, Moe Bulldogs the comedian, ouwetiwetiwetiweti, and co.

ByRd

First Grade
http://www.nospam25.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15420&stc=1&d=1247668366

Godz Illa

Coach
Some Dogs really have too much time on their hands... the work for the dole scheme needs to be re-thought.

Josh Morris would also look good in that poster, considering he could barely lay a hand on Hodges all night

ByRd

First Grade
Ay, i didnt make it just thought it was funny, come on if it was Ennis who had backed away like that you guys would be giving it to us badly, its just a bit of fun

And yeh Morris did struggle against Hodges last night but i never saw him running away from him haha

jpaciocco91

Juniors
All the trolling the Dogs have done using cutup photos has led me to doing one- of them!Expect to see a Ennis The Menace one featuring Jamal Idris getting his hair cut at Ben Barba's Barber with Big Bad BK and Stagg inviting them all to a Stag Party. SBW will be trying to come in with all the rapers they purged, and none will be granted entry. It's gonna be hectic, and all in good fun.

Gaba

First Grade
hahaha i was praying that Creagh would belt him but was disappointed when he backed away, was pretty funny though, i guess thats what happens when you play for the dragqueens ;)

what have you got to say about ennis running away from crocker LOL

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Its funny how no-one has tried to defend soward being called a dirty little f#$king cheat, so i take it that you cant. Soward is garbage and the team will choke again as they always do you LOSERS. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts