What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hayne admitted on radio today that the game last week went according to plan :) tried telling you guys ;)

Anyway good luck anyway, you will boune back, just pay a little more respect for opposition sides next time ;)

Creaghfish

Juniors
funny how the blow ins from clubs with sh*t forums keep saying we went off early and deserve this. Then, said geniuss go off early like our season is over. Note to Westy morons - you are in week 2 of the finals, we are in week 2 of the finals. A karma train has rolled through Carlton...yeah right! If this is our big pay back than I'll take it!

Gaba

First Grade
Given the arrogance of Dragons fans after the win last week, this thread is very deserved. Suck it up ladies

as a bulldogs fan you would think you would learn from the minor premiership who choked

and bulldogs still arent in the grand final

alien

Referee
Jeez, what have I started here???

I was just sh*t stirring. I didn't expect a thread like this.

EELICIT

Juniors
funny how the blow ins from clubs with sh*t forums keep saying we went off early and deserve this. Then, said geniuss go off early like our season is over. Note to Westy morons - you are in week 2 of the finals, we are in week 2 of the finals. A karma train has rolled through Carlton...yeah right! If this is our big pay back than I'll take it!

You keep refering to so called westies? WTF does were you live have to do with the eels cracking the whip tonight?? ;-)

EELICIT

Juniors
Mate. Whats that ? and your a mod ! Maybe you should tell dean young to grow some nuts !

Last edited by a moderator:

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
aha. ahahahahaha. for all u boys u were sooooo mean last friday night.

how does it feel?

to be the stupider team> was it worth winning last week to get beaten this week?

bennett must be soo much happier now.

foooooolllllssss..

hahhaah

Havnt seen you here before. September fan?

p.s. show us your red v

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Maybe Wendell should concentrate more on his game rather than talking trash. He looked like an absolute moron celebrating and giving it to Burt over the no try early in the match. The look on his face was priceless when Burt patted him on the back and told him no try champ. Absolute goose. His antics on the Footy Show are getting more and more pathetic each week. Arrogant pricks. Suck on it CHOKERSSSS.

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
*edit*

now this is why brothers and sisters f**king each other is wrong, it produces low life scum like you.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
Round 26 ur having a big laugh going though the parra forum talking it up, but finals time is different and St Merge where missing in action, u should have moved the game to the SFS at least u would have something to blame the loss on hahahahaha

Fein

First Grade
Maybe Wendell should concentrate more on his game rather than talking trash. He looked like an absolute moron celebrating and giving it to Burt over the no try early in the match. The look on his face was priceless when Burt patted him on the back and told him no try champ. Absolute goose. His antics on the Footy Show are getting more and more pathetic each week. Arrogant pricks. Suck on it CHOKERSSSS.

To be fair, I was mighty impressed when he ran out in the second half and tapped hands with the fans and ALL of the kids.

Not enough of that happens these days and those kids will remember it forever.

Well done Wendell. ;-)

Dave Q

Coach
Anderson totally fugged with the Saints guys heads.

Ding! ding! ding!, you can stop salivating now Deano.

Doug2234

First Grade
Good game tonight Parra fock.

We played f**king aweful and all much deserved as u were the better team. Sorry about some of the fellas in here. Taking the loss a bit worse for wear.

Good luck next week against Titans. Plus side is we knocked out Manly with the loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.