What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fein

First Grade
Is this a precis of your trip to Kogarah today? :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

saintzrule

Juniors
after the infighting, salary cap rorting[ with criminals] and pathetic performances for most of the season, to try and tell us about our weaknesses is absolutely galling! Allegra, attention darling, stupider?you uneducated dumb twat! We may be accused of setting the bar for choking, but you , the berries and tigs are giving it a good go!

Kiki

First Grade
who is Allegra and why does she have a photo of herself in a bikini as her avatar?!?

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
after the infighting, salary cap rorting[ with criminals] and pathetic performances for most of the season, to try and tell us about our weaknesses is absolutely galling! Allegra, attention darling, stupider?you uneducated dumb twat! We may be accused of setting the bar for choking, but you , the berries and tigs are giving it a good go!

Surely this post must be deleted.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
hey guys don't be down, have a drink, i am, more for celebrations though, however it's the best thing to beat the blues :)

wenchy

Juniors
once again i'm so sorry allegra. Dante has gone off to sulk now and eat some pizza so I will try not to let him type again. Can you please delete that comment admin

BJP76A

Juniors
Looks like the Dragons players wont be the only ones carrying mental scars into next weeks game against the Bronco's !!

Looks like some of their fans have a few mental scars amongst them as well.

Kudos to Channel 9 for the coverage of the game. The best shot, apart from the Parramatta tries, goals and field goal was when the camera panned to the exit gate when Luke Burt potted the FG and all you could see was a sea of so called Dragons supporters in a mad rush to leave the ground. What a bunch of cowards, you all would of hung around for the kudos last week and then you run for the nearest rock when things go bad.:eek:

I dont expect Parramatta to win the premiership, every week longer we stay in the hunt is a bonus considering that 9 weeks ago we were hot favourites for the spoon, but there is nothing more satisfying than beating the Dragons when it counts the most.

The Dragons and there fans are nothing more than great talkers, the players talk themselves up( Wendell Sailor is a classic for this), the fans talk about how it is their year (I've heard this for about the last 10 years and still seen nothing but Choke !). Less talk and more performance on the field would probably see the Dragons do well.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What a pathetic first post BJP76A.

You specifically joined these forums today just to troll another supporters forum AFTER your team won. Meaning you would have remained a lurker if your team lost.

Weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts