What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanool

Juniors
I knew the writing was on the wall when I started seeing the St.George flags on cars this week all over the place.

The Grand Final is in OCTOBER.

Gee I wonder how many STG car flags I'm gona see this weeK?

I'll get one myself if the Saints Go Marching in after beating the Broncs and the Storm away.

Good Luck!

Oh when the saints, oh when the saints, oh when the saints go marching in................

Dave Q

Coach
He may have got bent over today, but Benny is still the best coach in the NRL.

Look at how well hes lifted those molly-mock weiner scrumpeteers (saints squad) in 2009.

It aint quite over.... benny still has some loose change... and hes looking for some more love action!

Keep whispering those sweet little lies benny!

And I am sure they will close their eyes and think of Kogarah!

Last edited:

Allegra

Juniors
mmmmm yeah good one..
I was v v nice until lat game at Kogarah when I was manhandled after the game.

And it's not even a big deal, for a gorgeous sweet eels fan who wouldn't go the extra mile.. But you would never experience that coz ur soooo mean.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew the writing was on the wall when I started seeing the St.George flags on cars this week all over the place.

The Grand Final is in OCTOBER.

Are you saying fans should not show their support until they have won a grand final. f**k me dead nuffy, that is the definition of a bandwagon.

alien

Referee
mmmmm yeah good one..

And it's not even a big deal, for a gorgeous sweet eels fan who wouldn't go the extra mile.. But you would never experience that coz ur soooo mean.

what the hell happened?

Doug2234

First Grade
mmmmm yeah good one..

GK Dean. No need for that. f**k me that's out of line.

Allegra- we aren't all f**k heads. Don't assume everyone on this forum had a go at u last week. Just as I won't assume your Parra mates in his forum spat on my mate tonight. If it was my misses different story but.

Steel Dragon

Bench
okay okay you have a point there mate. i was there in 2005. its my favorite too :cool:

chokingr.jpg

Terrible photoshop - but brilliant nonetheless.
Put a smile on my face.

We'll come good yet. Theres still time to come good.

alien

Referee
Terrible photoshop - but brilliant nonetheless.
Put a smile on my face.

We'll come good yet. Theres still time to come good.

I just used the basic paint program. I could have done better but I didn't want to waste that much time on it.

They better come good next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.