What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Negative coach with an out of control ego. Might be a good motivator but he is a horrible tactician. Over the past 2 weeks his media comments and gameplan have been disgraceful.

I wish we had signed Anderson over him. Not that we would have won the comp but we would have tried to play some attacking football. That was disgraceful tonight.

We have a 2 man backline. Morris and Soward are class but the rest are not worth a zack. Show them all the door with the exception of Scott who is a good 2nd rower but isn't a centers asshole.

The forwards didn't even look like they wanted to create 2nd phase play even after last week. The penalty goal attempt? f**k me.

We have no heart whatsoever and are lacking in skill. I am not excited about next season as we looked like exactly like Cronulla did in 2008. Up sh*t creek. If a bunch of useless merkins like Canterbury win the comp I'll go f**king postal.

I just hope Bennett is not given a pass. He should be held accountable for the moments f**k up that was the 2009 finals series. He aint god that's for sure.

I Agree, that was so frigging BORING.
bring on the fishing season

Last edited:
Gotta do something when your team stopped trying weeks ago. No Rooster or Sharkie fan should be worrying about the Dragons. Should be worrying when the next win will come.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Gotta do something when your team stopped trying weeks ago. No Rooster or Sharkie fan should be worrying about the Dragons. Should be worrying when the next win will come.

The roosters and sharks this year:

• Both at the bottom of the ladder
  • Off field incidents galore
  • Even a few on-field incidents
  • Both finished on equal points, so they are both really spooners.
  • Terrible coaches
  • Their fans gave up on Rugby League in about round 9 (or in the sharks case RD 5 where they pulled a home crowd of 8.5K)
  • They both got beat by us both home and away, convincingly, and theyre telling us that we're sh*t. Well, doesnt that make you worse.
Did I forget Everything.

badav

Bench
Hindsight, eh??

f**k me, they're all coming out of the woodwork today...

Thats what happens when things start getting a bit rough. You get all sorts of morons and know it alls coming out of the woodwork.

As far as Bennett being a myth. He took a side that was by no means the strongest team on paper to the top spot after 26 rounds. Saints just needed to time their run of form a bit better than they did.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
All I know about Benny is that every player who has ever been coached by him who gets asked their opinion seem to rate him very highly as coach and mentor.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
At least we can say we had fun this year watching our team improve on last years performance. Last year - Roosters were never out of the top 8, and made top 4
This year - Roosters never made the top 8, not even once.

lockyrulz

Juniors
I found Parkers comments on the footy show a bit surprising, he didn;t give much away, but you got the distinct imporession Henjal had prepared them very differently from WB.

My biggest critisism would be why Soward wasn't instructed to cut loose earlier in the second half. He is clearly a very dangerous ball runner. He never seemed to have enough support up the middle of the field.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Negative coach with an out of control ego. Might be a good motivator but he is a horrible tactician. Over the past 2 weeks his media comments and gameplan have been disgraceful.

I wish we had signed Anderson over him. Not that we would have won the comp but we would have tried to play some attacking football. That was disgraceful tonight.

We have a 2 man backline. Morris and Soward are class but the rest are not worth a zack. Show them all the door with the exception of Scott who is a good 2nd rower but isn't a centers asshole.

The forwards didn't even look like they wanted to create 2nd phase play even after last week. The penalty goal attempt? f**k me.

We have no heart whatsoever and are lacking in skill. I am not excited about next season as we looked like exactly like Cronulla did in 2008. Up sh*t creek. If a bunch of useless merkins like Canterbury win the comp I'll go f**king postal.

I just hope Bennett is not given a pass. He should be held accountable for the moments f**k up that was the 2009 finals series. He aint god that's for sure.

When haven't his media comments been disgraceful? The guy never f**king talks!

You're damn right about us lacking heart and skill!

Bennett is not God. He needs to go to Purgatory now, spend a few days there. We will pray to get him out of there when he's done his time.

Canterbury won't win the comp. Either Parra or the Storm will.

We were actually better than the Fishies of last year, except we choked, they were beaten by a better team.

You forgot to mention Boyd in the backline. Sailor should go, Cooper has passed his use by date, Hornby is Ok, Scott should return to the second row. I hope we go player hunting in the off-season, we urgently need to for our backs.

Gaba

First Grade
Bennett is not to blame, if the players executed the plan then people would still be praising Bennett.

The team made the finals, got in the top 4 , stop playing the blame game

execution is all what was required

Avenger

Immortal

You're an idiot. Bennett is only second to Jack Gibson. He is the best signing that St George Illawarra have ever made.

bluey

Bench
Keep your heads up over all you guys had a good year, i just thought gus was right about other teams working out your pet plays and when that failed to work things went pear shaped.
Ps Why do supporters go on and on about choking, No team chokes they just dont, or are not allowed to play the best on the day.

Cooper-Man

Bench

Your a KNOB. Bennett never promised a premiership. He promised to harden them the f**k up and also consistancy. That........he delivered. Next year you will see a different dragons. THey have experienced a year of learning and it will make them twice as strong next year.

Im proud of the team and their achievments and this has to be one of the better years I have had in ages.

People like you should f**k OFF because the bagging of players and coaches era left when brown and ryles left. We as saints supporters must learn to stop bagging our coach and players because past players have used it against us.

Move on you tosser.:x

Parra Guru

Coach
There's a die hard dragons supporter at work that has been shooting their mouth off for about the last 6 weeks, and the longer they kept talking sh*t about Parra, the longer their beloved Dragons kept losing. They were on holidays when we lost to them 37-0 and even made the special effort to ring and abuse all the Eels fans in the office.... they had to come back to work last Monday :lol: I kept warning and warning about the Dangers of getting your hopes up in the regular season because anything can happen in September, but the response was "the Dragons can afford to lose a game but as soon as the Eels lose, they're gone". I wouldn't have minded if Saints won the comp, but I'm also kind of happy because I reckon I would have had to resign from work if I had to listen to this person chirp on about it.

tbh I think the Dragons owe their fans a public apology.

lockyrulz

Juniors
The modern world and nuffy johnny-come-lately clubs from nuffy states don't understand it's significance. We do. If ever there is a home for it, it's your place.
Yet a bronco fan initiated a thread congratulating them, you didn't.

As usual, you fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts