What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southernsaint

Staff member
The support for Bennett from you zealots is ridiculous.

Do you seriously think our backline is up to standard when we are going to play that conservatively through the forwards. How many tries did Boyd, Cooper and Scott score this year?

You people accept mediocrity too easily. The business end of this season was a disgrace. We blew the best chance we will have to win a comp for a long time.

I'll tell you what is ridiculous, people getting the stakes and pitchforks out for a coach who got us the Minor Premiership in his first year in charge despite our "sub standard" backline.

I never know the Minor Premiership equalled mediocrity. I hope we play to a satisfactory level next year and win the title.

ghostface

Juniors
Wake up to yourself you bloody clown. Wayne Bennet has turned Creagh, Soward and Brett MOrris into superstars of the game! As far as i can tell you're a myth on these forums mate, give yourself a triple uppercut.

Last edited:

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
I'll tell you what is ridiculous, people getting the stakes and pitchforks out for a coach who got us the Minor Premiership in his first year in charge despite our "sub standard" backline.

I never know the Minor Premiership equalled mediocrity. I hope we play to a satisfactory level next year and win the title.
0-2 in the finals series.

Fail.

And we didn't look like winner either game halfway through the first half.

Not only did you choke, you gave another loathable organisation more ammo to ruin the season for the average, decent NRL fan, who only asks for a comp where loathable sporting organisations don't win year after year :(

Drzoidberg

Juniors
geez man chill out bennett is the best coach ever, you guys had no momentum at all coming into finals, that eels games (37-0) they went into that game with no gameplan so was a bit of a false confidence boost. Have to appauled bennett in his first year minor premiership especially after what he had started with!

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
I never said Bennett was a bad coach. I questioned his performance leading up to and including the finals series. I don't think It was good enough. I was very disappointed with our negative attitude last week but I wrote it off. Tonight was unacceptable in my opinion.

I believe he is overrated. Which is a fair opinion given the reaction in this thread after such a piss weak effort.

This Year?

Immortal
hahahah
go the dragons,No F&*** idea how to play.

Have you minor premiership.what a classic.
CHOKERs of 2009
won nothing in the 80s
won nothing in the 90s
won nothing in the 00s
cant play ,cant catch,cant kick

i luv it,Go the bulldogs!!

At least we don't need a squad of riot police when we attend games.

j0nesy

Bench
Negative coach with an out of control ego. Might be a good motivator but he is a horrible tactician.

I shudder to think what you'd say about a bad coach then. ;-)

At any rate, I'm over it now.

All the best to my fellow Dragons supporters in the offseason. Talk to you again next season...

Negative coach with an out of control ego. Might be a good motivator but he is a horrible tactician. Over the past 2 weeks his media comments and gameplan have been disgraceful.

I wish we had signed Anderson over him. Not that we would have won the comp but we would have tried to play some attacking football. That was disgraceful tonight.

We have a 2 man backline. Morris and Soward are class but the rest are not worth a zack. Show them all the door with the exception of Scott who is a good 2nd rower but isn't a centers asshole.

The forwards didn't even look like they wanted to create 2nd phase play even after last week. The penalty goal attempt? f**k me.

We have no heart whatsoever and are lacking in skill. I am not excited about next season as we looked like exactly like Cronulla did in 2008. Up sh*t creek. If a bunch of useless merkins like Canterbury win the comp I'll go f**king postal.

I just hope Bennett is not given a pass. He should be held accountable for the moments f**k up that was the 2009 finals series. He aint god that's for sure.

:lol:

What can one say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts