What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
I try to stay positive but it is SO hard. Especially when I see our rivals such as the bullsh*t and the storm enjoying so much undeserved success. At least the Sharks still suck!

Of course its frustrating. But there is no need to bag the club like you do. 2009 - the biggest choke in history? We already get enough of those comments from dumb*** dogs/eels supporters.

Toyota cup,now that was a choke.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
You had me until chinese soup spoons

Its true what someone commented, the dogs do have the worst support base, their team this year has been constantly dominating, and deserve to win, but the fans dont.

You had me until chinese soup spoons

Its true what someone commented, the dogs do have the worst support base, their team this year has been constantly dominating, and deserve to win, but the fans dont.
Normally I would agree with you RE: Canterbury fans. But after going to Lang Park twice this year I reckon Bronco's fans are worse.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
That goes to you blue and white merkins who have been continuously poking fun at and attempting to humiliate the dragons all year by calling us 'chokers' and by singing pathetic songs denoucing us at games we did not even play. Suck sh*t! I guess that your media buddies couldn't get you to the Grand Final this time! All the papers and the guys from CH9 have been saying how "wonderful" your new recruits are, Ben hannant is so charismatic, Brett Kimmorley is a happy midget, Idris has lovely hair, da da da....

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Yes, we are chokers. BUT SO ARE YOU!

:lol::lol::lol:

Funny. Ten minutes after the Dragons lost we had Bulldogs, Easts and Souths fans trolling in here giving it to us. Now its pretty quiet but the dogs have underperformed just like the Dragons. We had to listen while people explained why the dogs were the real minor premiers and now they are out thanks to the 8th placed team. Where are all those people? They aren't in the Bulldogs forum trolling like they did here.

7834_135079138308_553468308_2576528_477349_n.jpg

Wobbygong

First Grade
So the media darlings had this season's biggest choke thus far. They've had every f**king thing fall into place for them all year, soft draw, met the stronger teams when those team were missing key personnel, media pushing their "FAIRYTALE" barrow all f**king season.

Well no fairytale losers, yes it gives me great satisfaction knowing just how much pain the salary cap cheats fans must be feeling about now.......how good is it :lol:

p.s to James Phelps and Phillip "Boozy" Rothfield choke on that you talentless tabloid tryhards, doggies gooooooooooooooooooooooooorn.

p.p.s to Bulldogs4life, yes Idris does have massive bitch tits.:oops:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So the media darlings had this season's biggest choke thus far. They've had every f**king thing fall into place for them all year, soft draw, met the stronger teams when those team were missing key personnel, media pushing their "FAIRYTALE" barrow all f**king season.

Well no fairytale losers, yes it gives me great satisfaction knowing just how much pain the salary cap cheats fans must be feeling about now.......how good is it :lol:

p.s to James Phelps and Phillip "Boozy" Rothfield choke on that you talentless tabloid tryhards, doggies gooooooooooooooooooooooooorn.

p.p.s to Bulldogs4life, yes Idris does have massive bitch tits.:oops:

lol. Great post.

IFR33K

Coach
Daniel Anderson was lucky the eels had the draw they did, any teams would have made the finals (including souths) wiht the draw the eels had. storm after the state or origin, bulldogs,sharks,warriors,out of form knights,tigers,panthers

Eeels had luck thier way to beat the dragons in week 1 they had decisions going thier way

Thank Good the eels STILL have an easy draw. We beat the saints, who came first, we beat the Titans, who came third, then we beat the dogs, who came second.

What a great post Gaba, clearly the best, on any given forum. Keep up the good work.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Thank Good the eels STILL have an easy draw. We beat the saints, who came first, we beat the Titans, who came third, then we beat the dogs, who came second.

What a great post Gaba, clearly the best, on any given forum. Keep up the good work.

clearly he's deducing that a hard draw would involve the bottom 4 teams? :?

Gaba

First Grade

still havent changed my opinion, eels will struggle when they face a team next week, what will be close to thier potential

like in round 26 the eels didnt handle it too well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.