What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
apart from the GF win in 04, dogs have lost about 5 times in the finals since 99. wooden spoon in 02 for cheating, alleged rapists in 04, woodenspoon again last year and cheating yet again against panfers this year so you can say all the sh!t you want for your beloved club NOBODY CARES.

hope the cheaters get smashed tonight!

And your club has what, Eleven years of history, no premierships, epic chokes and a bunch of over rated pretty boys who go soft when it matters the most.

The Dogs were sh*t last year, but i know if we make the finals we wont turn into a bunch of pretty boys who cant handle the tuff stuff, that sums up the dragons every september

Every September? - how far back to you want to go? Just the 30 years I suppose for convenience?

Reality check time.

Premierships since 1908:

St George - 15
Canterbury - 8

And I think most of those 15 were more than likely in September.....

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Every September? - how far back to you want to go? Just the 30 years I suppose for convenience?

Reality check time.

Premierships since 1908:

St George - 15
Canterbury - 8

And I think most of those 15 were more than likely in September.....

Reality check, the St George Illawarra dragons didnt exist in 1908

Premierships Total

St George Illawarra- 0

Canterbury- 8

Since 99

St George Illawarra -0

Canterbury -1

Reality Check

Godz Illa

Coach
Reality check

Trains destroyed:
Dogs - 7
Dragons - 0

Rape scandals:
Dogs - 1
Dragons - 0

Bottles thrown onto playing surface/at players:
Dogs - 781
Dragons - 0

Fights in crowd
Dogs - 1089
Dragons - 0

Occasions game brought into disrepute
Dogs - 1003491589415 X pi
Dragons - 0

Reality check

Doug2234

First Grade
How does it matter when you buy them f**kwit, you still bought them , what were we suppose to do, lose Sonny Bill, Maitua, Mason, Myles ,O Meley and Hughes and just do nothing.

Your a toss mate, its ok if you buy them over 2 seasons but if you buy them over one you are grubs haha

Enjoy the offseason

I would of assumed that the "half of the Brisbane pack" reference would have kicked your small brain into gear and realised that he was talking about the 09 SEASON!! And your response was to point out players purchased 2 seasons ago - compelling argument!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reality check

Trains destroyed:
Dogs - 7
Dragons - 0

Rape scandals:
Dogs - 1
Dragons - 0

Dogs - 781
Dragons - 0

Fights in crowd
Dogs - 1089
Dragons - 0

Dragons - 0

Reality check

Reality check - there will be damage to public transport, brawls, harassing women etc tonight even if the bogs win or not :roll: ABSOLUTE DISGRACE! GO HOME!

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Reality check

Trains destroyed:
Dogs - 7
Dragons - 0

Rape scandals:
Dogs - 1
Dragons - 0

Dogs - 781
Dragons - 0

Fights in crowd
Dogs - 1089
Dragons - 0

Dragons - 0

Reality check

You have a player at your club who was suspended for drugs, Darius Boyd alledged Sexual Assault, Neville Costigan sacked for bad behaviour from Brisbane, Luke Priddis charity under investigation, Michael Weyman the king hitter, Justin Poore the guy who picks up and drops a knocked out steve price, and my personal favourite Skull the biggest f**kwit to ever support a NRL team.

The dogs got rid of their bad eggs , the dragons are bringing them into their club

Doug2234

First Grade
Reality check

Trains destroyed:
Dogs - 7
Dragons - 0

Rape scandals:
Dogs - 1
Dragons - 0

Dogs - 781
Dragons - 0

Fights in crowd
Dogs - 1089
Dragons - 0

Dragons - 0

Reality check

Salary Cap Breaching
Dogs - 1
Dragons - 0

Godz Illa

Coach
Well Gaz was influenced by big Willie style at the time. I believe Willie had let him use the Coffs Harbour pick up line.

backdoor

Juniors
Does Canterbury count their years when they played as Sydney amongst those results ?

or is it just a case of same sh*t different bucket (never before has there been a more appropriate example).

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Does Canterbury count their years when they played as Sydney amongst those results ?

or is it just a case of same sh*t different bucket (never before has there been a more appropriate example).

So your claiming a name change is the same as a merger or joint venture .

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Another uninformed Dragons fan , your club got fined for a salary cap breach this year and in previous years aswell.

2002 - salary cap CHEATS. To the tune million dollars or more.

Canterbury had been over the cap for years.
The Oasis scandal.
Brought the game into the gutter, and the NRL stripped you of 37 points to give you the spoon.

And some Canterbury fans excused it. Others say it's water under the bridge.

And then there are those that make lame comparisons with minor cap breaches in an effort to excuse their own pathetic record of cheating.

Canterbury supporters = all in denial.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
It's a great time to be a Saints fan! And right now we are being smashed by the Tigers in Toyota Cup! Woowoowooowooowooowooo!!!!

I feel like whipping my back with a cat of nine tails. We f**kING SUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.