What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregstar

Referee
What was your view of the tabloid media's handling of the Coffs rape allegations?
he refused to believe it.............

until the club released the t-shirts.
2Violence-FriendsWhoCareShare.jpg

Last edited:

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
i don't know the biggest sooks at the moment, parraletic or bullsh*t supporters, just shows you how dumb they are, one of the biggest games of the year coming up, but they seem to be more worried what we are writing.

I wish they could both lose tomorrow night, but unfortunately one of them will live another day :( only to be steam rolled by melbourne

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
lol. Well, that's confirmation enough that you're not too bright. You believe the tabloids.

But probably only when it suits you.

What was your view of the tabloid media's handling of the Coffs rape allegations?

If it was a nothing story St George would have made nothing of it, all the other negative press your team received there wasnt a thing said by your club management but this come out and your club jumped to their own defense pretty quickly, so thats where i draw my conclusion that there seemed to be something to it

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If it was a nothing story St George would have made nothing of it
They did make nothing of it.

Why are you so concerned about it?

And why are you deliberating ignoring all other points?

I'm just just trying to help you out.

Doggiesfan09 said:
all the other negative press your team received there wasnt a thing said by your club management but this come out and your club jumped to their own defense pretty quickly, so thats where i draw my conclusion that there seemed to be something to it
Load of rubbish.

It was one paragraph in a media release.

The only reason you know about it is because of posts made here.

Now answer my above questions...

Why should it matter what round or finals game it is?

How is a round one game any different to round 26?

Surely a packed SFS looked better than people being turned away at Parramatta Stadium?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If the game didnt even sell out at Kogarah, then why would it sell out at the SFS? :?
Whinging neutrals could have still got a seated ticket to Kogarah a couple of days beforehand, but they didn't.

Saints did the right thing when choosing to stick up for members and sponsors.

Goddo

Bench
If it was a nothing story St George would have made nothing of it, all the other negative press your team received there wasnt a thing said by your club management but this come out and your club jumped to their own defense pretty quickly, so thats where i draw my conclusion that there seemed to be something to it

Most of the bad press was news corp rubbish about underperforming and general Dragons hate from two Bulldog fans and a Sharks fan pretending to be jurnos, not based on facts at all. The difference with the shirts thing was it was an out and out lie from Rothfield, so St George released a statement.

Your club and Parra were doing it at the same time. Doust was asking Melbourne Storm for any advice/tips on maximising revenue IF the Dragons went all the way. The Friday of the week the story broke was the Deadline with the NRL to have Premiership shirts designed so they could be printed. Your club was doing the same at the time. So why the big deal with St George? because Rothfield is a Sharks fan.

:lol:

"Jumped to defense (spelling defence wrong)"

If someone were to say you are a big fat raging homo who loves to eat c*ck, Doggiesfan09, how quickly do you react?

:eek:

Last edited:

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Most of the bad press was news corp rubbish about underperforming and general Dragons hate from two Bulldog fans and a Sharks fan pretending to be jurnos, not based on facts at all. The difference with the shirts thing was it was an out and out lie from Rothfield, so St George released a statement.

Your club and Parra were doing it at the same time. Doust was asking Melbourne Storm for any advice/tips on maximising revenue IF the Dragons went all the way. The Friday of the week the story broke was the Deadline with the NRL to have Premiership shirts designed so they could be printed. Your club was doing the same at the time. So why the big deal with St George? because Rothfield is a Sharks fan.

:lol:

"Jumped to defense (spelling defence wrong)"

If someone were to say you are a big fat raging homo who loves to eat c*ck, Doggiesfan09, how quickly do you react?

:eek:

I love the conspiracy theories you dragons fans come up with, at least its entertaining, you fans turn to sh*t with a bit of negative press just like your team turns to sh*t at the important end of the season, you all need to suck it up and stop your bitching

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Or the salary cap rort... Oh wait that one was true. I guess anything is possible when it comes THAT club. Thankfully we support a club that is loyal to its supporter base and respects the great game of rugby league.

Which supporter base is that, the St George or Illawarra fan base

I love the conspiracy theories you dragons fans come up with, at least its entertaining, you fans turn to sh*t with a bit of negative press just like your team turns to sh*t at the important end of the season, you all need to suck it up and stop your bitching

Since you're talking sh*t..... Your mob were sh*t last year, and had to buy half the Broncos pack to get where they are this season. It hopefully all ends for you tonight - if there is any justice at all in this world, that is.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Since you're talking sh*t..... Your mob were sh*t last year, and had to buy half the Broncos pack to get where they are this season. It hopefully all ends for you tonight - if there is any justice at all in this world, that is.

Haha ok mate as opposed to buying Bennett , Boyd,Costigan, Smith, Soward, Fein, Priddis , Scott, Saffey , Green and Sailor you twat , talk bout pot calling the kettle

Doggiesfan09

Juniors

The Dogs were sh*t last year, but i know if we make the finals we wont turn into a bunch of pretty boys who cant handle the tuff stuff, that sums up the dragons every september

Doug2234

First Grade
Haha ok mate as opposed to buying Bennett , Boyd,Costigan, Smith, Soward, Fein, Priddis , Scott, Saffey , Green and Sailor you twat , talk bout pot calling the kettle

Mate - go do some research.

Bennet doesnt matter as he is coach, he was talking about players. Soward, Priddis, Scott, Saffey, Green and Sailor were all with Dragons before this season. So how the f**k did we buy them this year like you bought half the Brisbane team??

FAIL!!!

Godz Illa

Coach
Doggiesbandwagoner09... if you're bored and need something to do ask mummy to buy you a train set so you can smash it up.

The Dogs were sh*t last year, but i know if we make the finals we wont turn into a bunch of pretty boys who cant handle the tuff stuff, that sums up the dragons every september

apart from the GF win in 04, dogs have lost about 5 times in the finals since 99. wooden spoon in 02 for cheating, alleged rapists in 04, woodenspoon again last year and cheating yet again against panfers this year so you can say all the sh!t you want for your beloved club NOBODY CARES.

hope the cheaters get smashed tonight!

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Mate - go do some research.

Bennet doesnt matter as he is coach, he was talking about players. Soward, Priddis, Scott, Saffey, Green and Sailor were all with Dragons before this season. So how the f**k did we buy them this year like you bought half the Brisbane team??

FAIL!!!

How does it matter when you buy them f**kwit, you still bought them , what were we suppose to do, lose Sonny Bill, Maitua, Mason, Myles ,O Meley and Hughes and just do nothing.

Your a toss mate, its ok if you buy them over 2 seasons but if you buy them over one you are grubs haha

Enjoy the offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts