What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please comment on rumours that you are a gibbering idiot.

MADC of Outback (Reply)
Wed 07 Oct 09 (11:40am)

photo_384.jpg
Guilty as charged. I’m a bloody idiot for putting up with creeps like you. Now get lost.
Phil Rothfield
Wed 07 Oct 09 (12:09pm)

:lol: I was in tears when I read this.
Just keep your statement to the part highlighted in red and for the first time in your life you will be right rothfield.

Raudonikis

Juniors
I would agree with whats been said in reguards to B Creigh,he was a cat in origin when he picked a blue and ran away,and he would be shown up at test level so he has shown them what he has got..in reguards to soward,never will get there, mortimer will be there long before that imposter.It will be great though seeing poore next season making sure he never misses out again..suck it up the dragons who think its thier god given right.

Raudonikis

Juniors
it would a been far more boring for you guys if saints were playing.Its not like dragons have much attack in them

Willow

Assistant Moderator
good to see the willow doing his rules for some, rules for others crap, as per usual on here when it suits
lol. Paranoid and a sook... how predictable.

I see the racist whinging woman-hating troll is back.

Long time no see. Must be tough having to save up those internet coupons.

Raudonikis

Juniors
not likethat at all girls. I just find it amusing how saints mods like to hide other peoples comments when the parra forum dont do that crap to saints people.But it must be so satisfying for god zilla to be proud of doing what he did,must lead an exciting life to be proud of that.I am not racist in any way whatsoever and i dont hate women,just women who are bitches.Doubt im alone there.

big pat

Coach
These f**kers are born normal and work to be stupid.[]/QUOTE]

couldn't agree more and thats not when they're having a big sook about being picked on.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Indeed, people with down sydrome wouldn't want to be associated with raudonikis.

They are generally honest and happy folk - the opposite to your average sook troll.

Doug2234

First Grade
not like that at all girls. I just find it amusing how parra mods like to hide other peoples comments when the saints forum dont do that crap to parra people. But it must be so satisfying for god zilla to be proud of doing what he did, must lead an exciting life to be proud of that and much more fullfilling then my own. i get my ammusement from trying to be funny on the Dragons forums but come out like a complete f**kstick. I am not racist in any way whatsooooever and i dont hate women, just women who have a brain that works better then mine. Doubt im alone there.

good post!

Status
Not open for further replies.