What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

big pat

Coach
without trying to upset people, i just don't see the point in trolling in other forums, just so you can rubbish any player, so i'm with godz on this one, anyway we all know hornby is a champion, and i wouldn't like to swap him with anybody, sorry baron if we stick up for our players but thems the brakes.

Point is I wasnt rubbishing him I was just saying I see him as a mediocre halfback but a good fullback? Anyone would think I took a sh*t on his chest!

silverex

Bench
anyone know why the papers have the 1st cricket test advertised today.

Do you mean in the TV program?

My guess is that they can't make last minute changes to the TV schedule like they can to news stories. Or maybe they don't think it's important enough. Or they just can't be bothered. But it seems to happen quite a bit.

Even the EPG's can't keep up sometimes.

Anyway, I can't answer your question in a sensible manner so I'll just shut up now. :D

big pat

Coach
its just been so quiet in here i thought i would throw something up[not my lunch] and see what happens, but your probably right they would most likely have pre advertised, sorry just a bit bored.

big pat

Coach
not much happening atm preach, been a bit quiet lately, hopefully we get over christmas new year, and we can start the countdown, btw how is jack going at cricket, the aussies need someone with a bit of heart.

Those big arse stretched red collars might be handy come September they look nice and loose around the neck. Not like those strangling round ones we had last year.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Is that you jpac?

Get f**ked. Where have you been anyway? Your minions Muzby and Godzilla have also been frequenting this place lesser and lesser recently.

I bought a '10 jersey today and the collar is fine, not tight, not loose. The material is nice and light too.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
pleasehelpchoking said:
Get f**ked.
Well I don't like to boast, but I think I get more than my fair share.
if ever someone needed a root said:
Where have you been anyway?
I've been here. have you been looking for me?
for a good time said:
Your minions Muzby and Godzilla have also been frequenting this place lesser and lesser recently.
lol. Did they get under your skin as well?

jpaciocco91's favourite pick lines said:
I bought a '10 jersey today and the collar is fine, not tight, not loose. The material is nice and light too.
Did you pay for that with your chrissy money?

public_toilet_promo.jpg

jpaciocco91

Juniors
That's ok Willow...or should I say, Steve! And no, I robbed your house while you were away. My powers as a super-duper moderator enabled me to do so.

Good to see you've admitted to being an open sexman. But with whom is it with? In a previous thread you admitted your own alcoholism.

Is that the toilet you sat upon when acting as Ol' Nick over the Christmas period to greet the hobos you then had "experiences" with? TMI....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts