What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was travelling down south from Townsville to Melbourne and i'd thought i would stop over at the Gong. It was a visit that i was highly anticipating after hearing so much about it, but as it turned out, the place was a massive let down. Empty streets, heavy industries and empty shop fronts were a plenty. It is a poor man's Newcastle.
I shouldn't be surprised after having stopped over at Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie.

I was travelling down south from Townsville to Melbourne and i'd thought i would stop over at the Gong. It was a visit that i was highly anticipating after hearing so much about it, but as it turned out, the place was a massive let down. Empty streets, heavy industries and empty shop fronts were a plenty. It is a poor man's Newcastle.
I shouldn't be surprised after having stopped over at Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie.

what is the point of this post??

Steel Dragon

Bench

Well yeah.......
What did you expect? The 'gong is all right, but it's no bustling metropolis or trendy hipster mecca. It's comparable to Newie - but with most places, it helps to know people and more importantly - its what you make of it.

big pat

Coach
depends what your looking for at the gong, always a lot of people around at the beach in summer, must admit sat arvo in the cbd is not much, but in the night all the restaurants a very busy, and the bars and clubs seem busy, as steel said its what you make of it.

Steel Dragon

Bench
They should serve these at games!

GmdMB.jpg

The Preacher

First Grade
Who was the well known forumer that was denied entry to a licenced club because he lived 4.9km away from the club, and not the necessary 5km to allow entry.
Their TAB turnover suffered because of the entry denial. ;-)

Gee's I live right in the heart of Saints territory and I've always come across a lot of animosity towards ole Benny H.........

But guys RE the hostility.

I have only one come back.

"September Chokers."

Sorry to do that but well.......

Yep.

"September chokers"

And one last time.........

Yep.

"september chokers"

Whomever moved my post can you please PM, I find it unamusing that you can leave all the posts slandering my team and myself. Yet I retaliate and its deleted?

I dont mind if you want to get rid of bastardisation but lets keep it across the board?

Excuse me Godzilla but I came into the Dragons forums, stated my thoughts on a player, then people disagreed with me and started bagging me and I kept it civil still asking peoples thoughts have people bagging me even harder. So I put up a hostile post.

Then I am the one who gets singled out?

I am reporting this to Admin, I couldnt blame you if you moved all the posts that were off topic but just mine? Poor moderating IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts