What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Preacher

First Grade
I have no anger problem with people that show some sort of common sense. This is something that you show no inclination to be involved with.
I have no idea why you'd want to be part of the forum, when all you do is lower the level of the banter that usually graces these pages.

Gengis Khan

Juniors
I have no anger problem with people that show some sort of common sense. This is something that you show no inclination to be involved with.
I have no idea why you'd want to be part of the forum, when all you do is lower the level of the banter that usually graces these pages.

you need people like me, so you can point your f**king finger

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Watch your mouth child , quoting Tony thinking that in a sly way your giving it to me? what are you 12?

Your a disrespect to G.Khan.

Last edited:

Gengis Khan

Juniors
Watch your mouth child , quoting Tony thinking that in a sly way your giving it to me? what are you 12?

Your a disrespect to G.Khan.

I was having a joke with you. But seeing as you want to be a sensitive sally, I'm gonna laugh at you.

Don't let muscles give you a false sense of security.

big pat

Coach
happy birthday sheridan, aka dragon army bimbo, aka hornby wannabee, aka hornsby'slilhottie, have a great day, and a happy st patrick's day as well, such a beautiful day in sydney.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
He will never be as much of a cold-ass motherf**ker as me.
Man I love the civil wars that happen here. We're all a bunch of net heroes.

Attachments

• internet hero.jpg
    internet hero.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 2

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bugger off. Troll.

Really.
Seriously, read the tripe "the major" is spewing out.

I just don't understand why some of the fans of the Dragons club see fit to belt out on the Illawarra side of the merger when they are such a vital part!

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

Willow said:
At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I really don't think anyone is actively trying to insult the 'other side'. After all, we are all here to speak our minds. Right?
Like me, who because I disagree with somebody's viewpoint, I'm automatically trolling?

Hypocrisy in A minor.

Timmah

Staff member
Sooks? :lol: I can't help you're a flaming hypocrite. I'm sharing an opinion, you don't agree with it, therefore I'm a troll?

Grow up and argue the toss, not the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.