What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gengis Khan

Juniors
We were the best team over the course of the regular season last year. You can't deny that.

No, the best team won the comp. That is why it is called a grand final.

You wouldn't know sh*t about choking. You read too many newspapers and listen to the ill informed, who haven't strapped a boot on in their lives
And yes I am old enough to have seen them win a GF, '65 was my first.

f**k off, I don't read any fairy newspapers like the telesh*te. I have strapped on boots myself and played for many years by the way.

Since after the 79 GF we have choked many times, keep telling yourself lies though that hey were were a good team this year or that year or we won second best or we won a minor premiership like that f**king matters.

DOMINATING THE WHOLE f**kING YEAR ONLY TO FAIL AT THE LAST MOMENTS LIKE LAST YEAR WHAT THE f**k DO YOU CALL THAT?

Idiot.

Saintsman

Juniors
No, the best team won the comp. That is why it is called a grand final.

Regular season and the finals series. Two different things. Fairly sure I clearly stated 'regular season', and I'm also sure we finished 1st after that regular season.

But no, we weren't the best over the whole season, and I'm not claiming that.

Gengis Khan

Juniors
Regular season and the finals series. Two different things. Fairly sure I clearly stated 'regular season', and I'm also sure we finished 1st after that regular season.

But no, we weren't the best over the whole season, and I'm not claiming that.

Would you rather us being better in the regular season or win a grand final?

I know what I want more, because when we do eventually win one, and we will. I will terrorize every single f**ker who supports another team for eternity.

Saintsman

Juniors
Would you rather us being better in the regular season or win a grand final?

I know what I want more, because when we do eventually win one, and we will. I will terrorize every single f**ker who supports another team for eternity.

Yeah, I'd rather a Grand final, but surely you're excited by the fact that we were first after the regular season. It's good signs mate.

Gengis Khan

Juniors
Yeah, I'd rather a Grand final, but surely you're excited by the fact that we were first after the regular season. It's good signs mate.

Yeah of course, but after that performance in the regular season gives me hope. Then to lose at f**king home to the westies...........

So Gengis Khan, which team do you support?

the team whose jersey I am wearing right now while I type this

Gengis Khan

Juniors
ok now you are being a dick. Congrats, call me a sh*tty supporter all you like because I am not a fake happy go lucky fan who always has a smile and thinks everything is positive.

Oakland Raiders is NFL incase you are not smart enough to figure that one out either.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yeah... sure. Convenient.

Rounds 11 and 24 this year. Have you got them pencilled in yet?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Go Raiders! said:
what do you find convenient smartarse?
Good grief, you're miserable.

Tell me Ghengis, have you always been an aggro humourless twat. Or is it something you learned when you became 'all grown up'?

If it makes you feel any better, I do feel for 30-something kiddies with old men's brains who can't take a joke.

Gengis Khan

Juniors
:lol:

See, you do have a sense of humour after all.

I do

ou60y9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts