What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Major

Bench
On the "it's just a trial match, not souffs grand final" float. Even the tv commentators thought the souths fans were a joke the way the went on after Soward missed the sideline conversion at the end.

St. Linnane

First Grade
Because we don't get our grand final ticket inluded as part of our membership. We aim to play in the real one in October.

Doug2234

First Grade
sucks to be a dragons fan right about now!!

almost as much as being a tigers fan with too slow Lote on the wing!!

Buy of the year!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:

The Preacher

First Grade
like it matters who is there, we will always end up choking anyay

So you've got the Dragons failing even before a competition ball has been kicked in anger???
What a strange attitude when you're talking about last year's Minor Premiers.

Choke talk is sh!t talk from the rugby league uneducated.

Gengis Khan

Juniors
So you've got the Dragons failing even before a competition ball has been kicked in anger???
What a strange attitude when you're talking about last year's Minor Premiers.

Choke talk is sh!t talk from the rugby league uneducated.

Oh wow a minor premiership!!! wooohooo!!!

Well I have only been watching the Dragons choke for 20+ years, what would I know.. Maybe you have actually seen them win a Grand Final, that is why you are optimistic?

We choke in games that matter and until otherwise, we will always be chokers..

ocd-family-guys-buzz-killington-20090605014340917-000.jpg

You guys are good things and I cant see you's loosing many games at all.

Sadly enough you will choke in september and be belted in consecutive sets, its one of the highlights of the year!

Saintsman

Juniors

Well I have only been watching the Dragons choke for 20+ years, what would I know.. Maybe you have actually seen them win a Grand Final, that is why you are optimistic?

We were the best team over the course of the regular season last year. You can't deny that.

The Preacher

First Grade

You wouldn't know sh*t about choking. You read too many newspapers and listen to the ill informed, who haven't strapped a boot on in their lives
And yes I am old enough to have seen them win a GF, '65 was my first.

Last edited by a moderator:

big pat

Coach
i was choking today, had this huge bread roll, and i bit off more than i could chew, gee it was scary,3 people near me didn't even come to my aid, lucky i had some water near by, i'm alright now just glad i can watch the game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts