What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

God-King Dean

Immortal
You give, we take

The difference being that when we gave it to you it was when our team BEAT YOURS.... TWICE

But as everyone on LU knows, Cronullas fans happiness depends on Dragons failures

SirShire

First Grade
eelavation said:
this thread just shows what a bunch of phuckwits Cronulla supporters are!...grow up tools.

And hopefully in a few hours the other scum of the competition will be eliminated...

Rammo

Juniors
MrSharky said:
^^ It's 0/39...

And St George Illawarra are well on there way to matching us (0/7 so far...)

There current star-studded playing roster won't last much longer... so they better make the most of it...

We on the other hand, are building slowly but surely, into real contenders...

icon6.gif

You really are clutching at straws there aren't you?

Correcting me from 40 years to 39 years?

If I was you, I would be too embarrassed to count :lol:

Saying you're going to be contenders, hmmmmm, most overrated halfback in the game who is not proven in the big games, got rid of your best forward in Stevens, and got rid of your only decent back in Peachey, and you will have a tryscoring centre playing 5/8 :lol:

I really should inroduce you to the idiots on the kennel, you would make plenty of friends over there.

Collateral

Coach
We dont follow the Sharks :lol: :lol: :lol: Now that would be something worth crying over! How funny is it watching them make try to fun of a team that destroyed their team twice and finished higher on the ladder! They are funny ones those sharks fans!

Generalzod

Immortal
Immortal said:
LOL

Sharks are still regarded as the biggest losers in the competition. OUR lose doesn't change that one bit.

85,92,93,96,99 I say that makes you the biggest losers...

nogigtoobig

Juniors
Well as a supporter of the right side of tom uglies , gods country, better known as THE CRONULLA SUTHERLAND SHARKS i am sooooo glad the efforts of the inept ability of Dragons team has come to an end for 2005. Be real Dragons fans you were going to loose from the kick off. As much as i appreciate a great contest in Rugby League your performence that knocked us out of the finals was if you can be honest with yourselves was based on a tatic that involved filthy play and a wining try off a forward pass. To think you were going to win the premiership you were deaming. By now i can read your thoughts f**k off Troll well i'm not a troll no false names here i'm just leaving you with a post of honest appreciation to the Tigers who have done rugby league a favour by defeating the dragons in a show of class and ability that the sharks will emulate in 2006. Unlike the some of the dragons players who appear to have no morals and overated ability that are continualy proped up by the media as stars . Please, be honest.

Oh Butt i can't resist Ha Ha The titanic sinks again.

Southernsaint

Staff member
It's "lose", not "loose", you nuffy...

Used in a sentence:

"Cronulla know how to LOSE a game"

"All women from the Shire are LOOSE"

nogigtoobig

Juniors
The fact that dragon supporters are reading and posting a reply means that your getting my point.

Dragons LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE. Bwhahahahhahahahahahaha..

Go Nulla

Bench
Southernsaint said:
It's "lose", not "loose", you nuffy...

Used in a sentence:

"Cronulla know how to LOSE a game"

"All women from the Shire are LOOSE"

Correct this word pal "Goooorrrrrrrrnnnnnneeeee"

Go Nulla

Bench
You Nevilles wouldn't exist now if the Steelers didnt take you in and merge. And for the record you've won nothing either. Poor Trent will be doing more push ups this Monday ????

Go Nulla

Bench
Hey tosser the replay is on fox sports now. The best part is on now ..the last 3 minutes. Nearly time for the androtop Trent to break out the tissues bwwaaahhhh bwaaaahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.