What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collateral

Coach
Go Nulla said:
Hey tosser the replay is on fox sports now. The best part is on now ..the last 3 minutes. Nearly time for the androtop Trent to break out the tissues bwwaaahhhh bwaaaahhhh

I wish i could say that the replay of the Sharks getting elminated in the Premilminary was on too....but you guys didnt make it that far so yeah...And you reackon that 39 years of no success is just as bad as 9 :lol: :lol:
Go back to your own forum and release some more players shark scum hahahahaha

fatshark

Bench
And you reackon that 39 years of no success is just as bad as 9
unless your 9 years old its been about 28 years since and type of success has come your way. Just admit your chokers , just likes us! bwahahaha

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Rexxy said:
The reality is, the people in the South of Sydney have been let down badly by their respective football clubs. In the area from south of tempe to north of bega, there has been one premiership won since 1979.

No fan, from either three teams who have represented the aspirations and hopes of these ordinary people should sleep easily.

St george, Cronulla, Illawarra - 26 years and counting.

Devils Triangle ?????

"we are idiots, babe. it's a wonder that we still know how to breathe...."

Advocating a joint venture Rex? Can we be one big happy family again?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Not a joint venture. Just relocate the Sharks brand to Gosford and we'll take it from there.

Avenger

Immortal
Willow at least teams are pumped when they take on the Saints. How they can say anything to Saints fans is beyond me. Cronulla are and have been a joke since they came in.

da_sharks

Juniors
Drew-Sta said:
I know it's presumptuous, and I know we're still not there, but I've always held the idea that if we win the GF, Dragons fans should storm the field 'Old School' and chair the players off.

Is that allowed? And have any of the NRL teams in the last 10 years had that happen?

da_sharks said:
i reckon if they lose, walk up to all the players and slap them on the face like nathan did to trent...

start slapping nathan...

Ribs

Bench
I can understand a few Tigers fans coming in having a go at us, as they were the team that came out and beat us. Notice that they havent though, which shows some class.

Sharks fans on the other hand..... what have you got to be gloating about? You say we were in there having a go and I know I was, its been on all year and we beat you in the semi and knocked you out of the comp.

But to come in after another team beat us and try to gain some ground absolutely screams pathetic and underlines just how bad you guys are going.

On the game, we need to look very closely at the effect of the week off. Our record is just so poor after a break that something needs to be done in those weeks off to fix the problem.

I went out and put my hard earned on Nth Qld at 13+ after what we did, paid $11 and wasnt a bad bet in the end.

da_sharks said:
oh when the saints,
oh when the saints,
oh when the saints choke in the finals...

What are you on about?

Your mob have set the benchmark for choking for nearly 40 years.

When was the last time your mob even made a legitimate GF?

FFS, my mob have been in existence for 5 years and even if we lose we've equalled your best effort in 39 years.

Ribs

Bench
E.A. enjoy the week mate, I know its been a long time coming!!

All the best next week!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I can't help but feel for the few Sharks fans who actually have some smarts about them. Yes, there are a few and they're steering clear of the trash.

They must be cringing at the sight of this thread.

Rexxy

Coach
No way. A meeting at Dolls Point. No speaking, no eye contact, no weapons. On the grass is a picnic blanket. On the blanket is a table. On the table is what looks like GI Cordial.

Just call me Jim Jones.

Gunnamatta said:
Advocating a joint venture Rex? Can we be one big happy family again?

da_sharks

Juniors
Willow said:
I can't help but feel for the few Sharks fans who actually have some smarts about them. Yes, there are a few and they're steering clear of the trash.

They must be cringing at the sight of this thread.

why? im loving it. just like most of the others. just because some dont have the guts to come in here and say what they want. i can't help that. but i can help and put my two cents worth...

da_sharks said:
why? im loving it. just like most of the others. just because some dont have the guts to come in here and say what they want. i can't help that. but i can help and put my two cents worth...

Two cents?

Jesus you overrate yourself.

What are you bragging about, what are you having a shot at the Saints supporters about?

They knocked your team out a couple of weeks ago.

You just look bloody stupid.

What am I saying, fair enough, go right ahead..... lol

Ribs

Bench
Some dont have the guts to come in here? Ha ha ha if you didnt look like a dickhead before, you just wrote it on your forehead.

Its a click of a button and we're all anonymous. What takes guts?

Its not about guts moron, its about understanding when not to stick your neck out. We own your team and yet you come here bagging us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts