What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigshark

First Grade
Ribs said:
ha ha Craigshark, the toughest talking keyboard puncher around.

Haha, wtf. Where did that come from.. Random thing to say. How about you give examples of me making threats to people on this forum, before you call me a tough keyboard puncher which is what i assume you mean by it..

Ribs

Bench
Not making threats, but quick with the abuse to anyone and everyone.

Blokes like you are a dime a dozen on these forums.

Craigshark

First Grade
Haha Willow, you can't come up with your own come backs so you feed of others lame come backs..
Ribs i think you might just take things a little to seriously or a little too much to heart.
Where is all the abuse by the way? As i said random thing to say..

Ribs

Bench
Suck crap you low life Dragon pricks.
You Dragon supporters are the most arrogant low life pricks in the world

Seems as though you take things a little too seriously.

Craigshark

First Grade
No, that is just the truth. Hardly abuse.
The only proof you need to see that most Dragons supporters are the most arrogant low life pricks in the world is to go to a couple of their games or have a look around on these forums at a few of them.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LMAO. You had to think of something original and that was it? :lol:

FMD, if your posts had any less on them they'd catch a cold.

Ribs

Bench
No, that was abuse. You asked, I delivered.

Why dont you go back to your forum and discuss centre options some more?

Plenty to talk about ha ha ha ha

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Suck crap you low life Dragon pricks.
You Dragon supporters are the most arrogant low life pricks in the world

and again...

most arrogant low life pricks in the world

Reads like abuse to me.

Father Ted

First Grade
Craigshark said:
The only proof you need to see that most Dragons supporters are the most arrogant low life pricks in the world is to go to a couple of their games or have a look around on these forums at a few of them.

If you don't like us , simply go back to your own forum .

G

gorilla

Craigshark said:

You've been looking in the mirror again eh ?

Of course, you're busy enough talking/posting with 'them', and you seem so hard pressed to be heard by 'low life pricks' - must be no one else will argue/post with a complete loser dick like you....

Craigshark

First Grade
Father Ted said:
Humble pie would be better for Craig . Have a happy off season from a saints low life prick. me.

Thanks.. :D
And oh, Gorilla. You are posting with me, and so is many other supporters of your team. So what does that make you? Loser dick.

Craigshark

First Grade
Willow, when have you ever posted anything original on these forums? Thats right, Never.
So if you think i have never posted anything original, i at least have another 26,146 posts to make to post something original before you ever did on these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.