What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokendigit

Juniors
Envy: Satisfaction at other's misfortune, thinking one deserves what others have, not feeling equal to others, minimizing one's own failures, putting others down, thinking other's good diminishes one's own good, regret, dejection, spite, bitter, can't admire, critical.

Collateral

Coach
fatshark said:
unless your 9 years old its been about 28 years since and type of success has come your way. Just admit your chokers , just likes us! bwahahaha

No because according to your mob, that club does not exist anymore so it has only been 6* years of no success.

*Mistype before when i said it was 9.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The scummers have a hatred for Saints which is much deeper then a mere half dozen years. They're the offspring of two generations of anti-Dragons feeling.

Or to put it in a language scummer trolls can understand...

6 years? FARGOFF! U kidding urself!!!! da h8 they have for Saints is from 40 years of livin in da Dragons shaddow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Craigshark said:
Who are St George? :lol:

One of, if not the, most famous Rugby League teams in the world. A team renowned for winning a world record (in any sport) 11 premierships in a row. 3 Immortals. They formed a joint-venture with Illawarra, an area with one of the best breeding grounds for Rugby League players. 15 premierships.
Oh, how great it is to support this club

Guess what Sharks are renowned for? :shock: Go one, guess...

imasharkie

Coach
da_sharks speaks for himself and only himself because 99% of sharks forummers detest it.

Now for myself.
I'm from the old school and Manly is the evil monster and Hartley is the despicable dancing clown who helped them cheat us out of a premmi. I had no hate for st.george club or supporters UNTIL their forummers came into our forum and unloaded on us a couple of weeks ago. From that day forward and until I die Stain George will be forever put in the class of Manly and Rorters clubs as depised by this person. What a day of glory it was to witness Wests-Tigers clean your team up. Some of your posters are mindless cattle crap walking on two feet, fair dinkum they are the losers not the players.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
imasharkie said:
da_sharks speaks for himself and only himself because 99% of sharks forummers detest it.
Well with respect, since Saturday night, the Sharks fans have been embarrassed by more than just a couple of wankers.

But if da_sharks is your sacrificial lamb, then so be it. For the record, he got himself barred from this forum this morning.

It wasn't a decision done in haste. He ignored loads of requests and has agreed in the past to keep his trolling out of football-related threads. He broke that agreement for the umpteenth time today.
imasharkie said:
I had no hate for st.george club or supporters UNTIL their forummers came into our forum and unloaded on us a couple of weeks ago.
Excuse me, but would that have been after the Saints v Sharks match?
It doesn't excuse acting like clowns after an unrelated match. Pathetic behaviour from a bunch of sore losers.
imasharkie said:
From that day forward and until I die Stain George will be forever put in the class of Manly and Rorters clubs as depised by this person.
LMAO. Over things said in an internet forum? Until you die?
Now this is where you demote yourself to the drama queen ranks. Well done, up until now I was only suspicious about you being a whinger.
imasharkie said:
What a day of glory it was to witness Wests-Tigers clean your team up. Some of your posters are mindless cattle crap walking on two feet, fair dinkum they are the losers not the players.
And now... demoted to troll status.
Congratulations.

You really should have quit while you were ahead.

Ribs

Bench
Ive always wanted to see them punted from the comp but a quick glance over their team for next year and special attention to their, for want of a better term, backline...

1 Simmonds
2 Covell
3 Pommeroy
4 Scott
5 Albert
6 Vagana
7 Kimmorley
And Im more than happy to play them twice.

Craigshark

First Grade
Immortal said:
One of, if not the, most famous Rugby League teams in the world. A team renowned for winning a world record (in any sport) 11 premierships in a row. 3 Immortals. They formed a joint-venture with Illawarra, an area with one of the best breeding grounds for Rugby League players. 15 premierships.
Oh, how great it is to support this club

Guess what Sharks are renowned for? :shock: Go one, guess...

You mean it was.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Craigboy, are you telling other supporters how they should support their club?

Telling other people how to think... there's a word for it.

MrSharky

Juniors
Ribs said:
Ive always wanted to see them punted from the comp but a quick glance over their team for next year and special attention to their, for want of a better term, backline...

1 Simmonds
2 Covell
3 Pommeroy
4 Scott
5 Albert
6 Vagana
7 Kimmorley
And Im more than happy to play them twice.

I assure you Simmons will not be first-choice fullback at this moment in time... The club and Raper are still yet to decide who it will be and are in desperate search of one to fill Peach's boots...

Other than that, the Sharks backline next year looks quality, although a question mark remains over depth...

icon6.gif

Craigshark

First Grade
Willow said:
Well with respect, since Saturday night, the Sharks fans have been embarrassed by more than just a couple of wankers.

But if da_sharks is your sacrificial lamb, then so be it. For the record, he got himself barred from this forum this morning.

It wasn't a decision done in haste. He ignored loads of requests and has agreed in the past to keep his trolling out of football-related threads. He broke that agreement for the umpteenth time today.Excuse me, but would that have been after the Saints v Sharks match?
It doesn't excuse acting like clowns after an unrelated match. Pathetic behaviour from a bunch of sore losers.
LMAO. Over things said in an internet forum? Until you die?
Now this is where you demote yourself to the drama queen ranks. Well done, up until now I was only suspicious about you being a whinger.And now... demoted to troll status.
Congratulations.

You really should have quit while you were ahead.

Oh no, we are demoted to the 'Troll Status.'
Haha, what a load of crap.

Craigshark

First Grade
Willow said:
Craigboy, are you telling other supporters how they should support their club?

Telling other people how to think... there's a word for it.

What club Willowboy? There is no St.George Dragons club competing in the NRL.. It is the St.George-Illwarra Dragons. I think you are living in a world of, wait there is a word for it.. Um, Denial...

Craigshark

First Grade
Haha, there is a list? LOL, i find it funny how you take it so serious, and try to make it sound so scary and bad that people are on a St.George-Illawarra Supporters opinions of who is a troll list.

Status
Not open for further replies.