What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribs

Bench
2 points? The same as the margin you beat an understrength Souths by?

You didnt even win on the weekend.....

Collateral

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Playing St George is as good as the bye, guaranteed 2 points :lol:

I am not pleased with this one. The NRL has no right to give the Sharks 2 points for losing just because they have no hope of a premiership.

Ribs

Bench
Not just a goose, but a goose with a severe childish infatuation with a winger.....

F*cking sad human.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Turn it up saints supporters!
cant take the slightest bit of bait...
I cant wait to be walking out of lucious toyota park after celebrating our round 9 win..... you saints supporters bitter in another defeat (thats if you bandwagoners even stay to the end)

gregstar

Referee
Messiah said:
For some reason 7:30 - 9 o'clock Saturday night has lapsed from my mind... What happened ?
LOL!

gaz showed everyone that he has what it takes to play yawnion. his ample mandible veered towards touch whenever he got the ball.

i must admit, you did the right thing labotomising yourself.

The Preacher

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Turn it up saints supporters!
cant take the slightest bit of bait...
I cant wait to be walking out of lucious toyota park after celebrating our round 9 win..... you saints supporters bitter in another defeat (thats if you bandwagoners even stay to the end)

Wake up you idiot. One minute you tell us we win nothing and we choke, then you come out and say we are on the bandwagon. You can't have both you flip. And you're going to Uni, phucken hell, I was looking at today's youth to turn into something decent with all the educational opportunities they have. I hope to hell you're just the exception to the rule. You Moron !!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Jimbo said:
Well the Dragons have jumped out of the blocks and bolted into a commanding lead in the 'most faggoty uniform' stakes

What's the go with those socks??
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=133944

Sharks_jersey160406.jpg

The Preacher

First Grade
Hello, BBSF, Earth calling BBSF, oh well, he must be at a protest march down George St., something about land rights for gay black whales, or the non compulsory unionism for bludging students. :lol: :lol:

gregstar

Referee
sadshark said:
Popper, this is not how you & I expected to be when we took these blokes on over 30 years ago. It's just one miserable year after another and no end in sight to this mess. Unacceptable.

beenthere said:
You know, that was a pretty good loss. I would go so far as to say that losing like that was better than winning against Souths. Plenty of good signs for future games. People that are bagging the team after the Wests games aren't true Sharks supporters and don't know what they are talking about!

king of the hill said:
Another day and another loss means another day closer to seeing the back of Stuart Raper.

It's sad when that's how you have to take a loss.

surely said:
What I want to know, is if Lam runs the training sessions then realistically he has to shoulder the blame as well.

So it appears we have two useless coaches.

LOL!

oh & balmain benny's work is quite classy in http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=137708

LOL!

gregstar

Referee
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
worse then 54-6 eh? :lol::lol:

no worse than what awaits you next weekend champ. you can get some practise in early by getting yourselves reamed by a derailed train.

LOL!

gregstar

Referee
sharksman said:
im gutted, i noe its early in the season but ffs, this always seems to happen and it sets the scene for the rest of the season......now i can see y most thought we will run 14th..
LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts