What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
lol @ the st georgians trying to bring down shark park
youd swap it for both win and kogarah in a second if u had the chance
Hilarious. Why would anyone swap a newly refurbished home ground for a swamp that has been in debt for almost 30 years?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
lol @ the st georgians trying to bring down shark park
youd swap it for both win and kogarah in a second if u had the chance

Again you astound me with your stupidity.

Who'd you blow to pass the UAI with that mark?

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Drew-Sta said:
Again you astound me with your stupidity.

Who'd you blow to pass the UAI with that mark?

its called natural intelligence somthing i doubt you have :lol: then again you are from st george so i shouldnt expect much of you :lol:

I got it through natural intelligence, i never worked hard, always partied, played sport, was out trying to pick up chicks etc

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
its called natural intelligence somthing i doubt you have then again you are from st george so i shouldnt expect much of you

I got it through natural intelligence, i never worked hard, always partied, played sport, was out trying to pick up chicks etc

Natural intelligence? You show a decided lack of it...

If you had any common sense, you'd notice that Trolling in the St George forums as a Cronulla supporter is about as welcome as woman doing a brazillian with a rusty blade.

If you ask me you, got the UAI cause you hit Hill Street tavern and picked up your Maths teacher who you thought was a hotty from behind. Wait, do you even know where Hill Street is?!

Kiddo, I couldn't give a sh*t if you were a Sharks fan, I just hate it when fools like you from ANY team troll forums to stir up trouble.

Pull your head in and make an intelligent post instead of spamming. You simply make people look at you're UAI and think "So this is how poor the education system really is..."

P.S. Your UAI is a scaled mark and doesn't reflect the marks you actually got because it relies on everyone else's mark, the subjects you do and the school you go to. So don't tell me that you had an average of 91 for every subject cause I know for a fact you didn't.

P.P.S. How'd you pass English with that terrible grammer you possess?

Have a nice day! :D

petetheileet

First Grade
Lol well said Drew_sta! what sort of a fool boasts about his uai anyway...no class, no class at all. 91 aint even that fantastic...assuming this is the truth!
I love it how he says "Trying to pick up chicks" i suppose with a head as big as his he has trouble getting thru most club's door's.
Get out in the real world and get some life experience before you run your mouth of how great you are dip sh*t!

Go Nulla

Bench
The Preacher said:
Oh, I forgot, you get time in the slammer for selling known SWAMPLAND:lol:

You turds use Win and that Oki Joki sh*t hole and you criticise. You cant even keep the juice squirter and the undies push up dope in check. It seems those blokes are smarter than they look at wanting to leave your joke of a joint venture set up anyway.

PS...go f**k yourself Preacher

Hutty1986

Immortal
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
its called natural intelligence somthing i doubt you have :lol: then again you are from st george so i shouldnt expect much of you :lol:

Anyone who supports Cronulla lacks intelligence of any kind

Hutty1986

Immortal
WIN and Kogarah could both get bombed and STILL be far better grounds than the dung heap of the Cronulla rabble

Scum Park: The Toilet of the NRL

Ribs

Bench
I cant believe the Sharks wankers are having a go at us..... thats just laughable.

Again, please put power lines underground for the sake of these kids health.

The Preacher

First Grade
I can't believe they come over here and try to put siht on us. Are they allowed on their own forum or did Admin get that sick of them over in the swamp that they troll their way over here to see their name on the screen.
YOU STRANGE, SIMPLE, BASTARDS :sto:

Status
Not open for further replies.