What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
The Preacher said:
What you say is sarcastically correct BBSF, BUT, they have collected in the past, unlike the Juan Farkall's you entertain in various positions. Ya swallower.:eek:

1st October , 2006

sharks6we.png

Ribs

Bench
At least whenever we have had disappointment, its been at the end of a generally enjoyable season.

Your f*cked club's disappointment starts in March.....

Tell us BBSF, how does it feel to follow a team that has you know has absolutely no chance of doing anything this year?

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Ribs said:
Tell us BBSF, how does it feel to follow a team that has you know has absolutely no chance of doing anything this year?

If you actually knew anything about maths (which u probly dont) ud know we are a 50% chance of winning it this year.

there are only two possibilities, we will win .... or we wont win...... its one or the other

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
People always think we will win the spoon
Really? How many people think this? I thought the general consensus was the sharks would just have another year full of hype in the pre-season and then fall flat on their face during the real season - Juan Pharkall strikes again... for the 40th time. :lol:
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
so you can go and put $5000 on them to win it ..... maybe youll get a bigger return than you did on the 2005 dragons premiership win :lol:
So you're saying the sharks getting the spoon is a better bet than Saints winning the premiership? What is this, scummer self-mutiliation week?

And $5000...? Do you have a gambling problem bbsf?

No, I'll keep my meagre earnings in the wallet. But I think putting money on the sharks to win the spoon is far from a mug bet. The rabbitohs will probably get in their way though.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
If you actually knew anything about maths (which u probly dont) ud know we are a 50% chance of winning it this year.

there are only two possibilities, we will win .... or we wont win...... its one or the other
LMAO!!!!

Stand aside Professor Stephen Hawking. You've just been put out of a job. :lol:

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:

GOLD!

Let's get this right... there are 15 teams all with a 50% chance of winning.

It's going to look pretty damn squased up on that stage when John Howard awards 7 or 8 teams their premiership rings.

I'm seriously not trolling here, but what is the Scummers' obsession with Luke Covell?! Seriously? He's surely nothing more than the next Eion Crossan, no?

2 True Blues

Coach

Sutho_Sharks said:
[/i]

The Dragons are really scraping the bottom of the barrell when they need Cronulla rejects in their first grade... injuries or no injuries :lol:

Yeah he would have been great to keep if he could actually hold onto the pill and offerened something in attack or defence... completely useless player and was treated accordingly at Cronulla.

Yes, consistantly sh*t.

Well he seemed to go pretty well in an NRL team Victory against the Bronco's so can't be doing all that badly. How many times did you actually come and support the reserve grade last season and watch how he went. With a comment like " consistantly sh*t " you obviously probably never even saw him play.
I for one am glad he was given a run in first grade and although not a Saints fan myself, It was good to see him part of a winning team that beat a quality Brisbane Bronco's outfit last weekend.

Collateral

Coach
Sutho_Sharks said:
The Dragons are really scraping the bottom of the barrell when they need Cronulla rejects in their first grade... injuries or no injuries

Lance Thompson, Hassan Saleh anyone?

... completely useless player and was treated accordingly at Cronulla.

Just like Preston Campbell?

Ribs

Bench
A 50 percent chance of winning this year? No, I mustn't be good at maths then......

Your toilet of a club has no chance of winning squat numb nuts, I was just hoping you could fill me in on how that feels.

You are the biggest advert yet for putting all power lines underground, and not over football grounds.

petetheileet

First Grade
Shark Park is hardly worth rating....there is nothing terrible about it....yet nothing gud about it...hmmm sounds like the shire all togetha!

Go Nulla

Bench
petetheileet said:
Shark Park is hardly worth rating....there is nothing terrible about it....yet nothing gud about it...hmmm sounds like the shire all togetha!

At least we own it.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
lol @ the st georgians trying to bring down shark park
youd swap it for both win and kogarah in a second if u had the chance

The Preacher

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
lol @ the st georgians trying to bring down shark park
youd swap it for both win and kogarah in a second if u had the chance

You are a clown, aren't you BBSF. How can you bring down something that's in the cellar as it is. Mangroves, Mozzies and Morons.
You dribble about Dragons fans yet, THIS IS A ST.G/ILLA FORUM.
Absolutely no idea you flea carrying flip.:x

Status
Not open for further replies.