What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.
:b:x :b: x :b:x :b:x ?

Will you still respect me in the morning young rufus?

Any repect that you were once afforded has evaporated with the amount of bullsh*t your dribbling on with.

Opinions are like arseholes, they all stink but we all have them.

Unfortunately you can not handle a loss, you cannot handle the fact your coach farked up, your 2 super centres went missing and your halves were woeful, before looking for excuses elsewhere look in your own backyard.

Great your a mod with 40000 posts, your last 100 have been absolute garbage.

None of this crap the ref didnt cost us the game but Easts received alot of latitude, you send out a vision of a supporter who cant accept defeat.

I pointed out 5 mistakes in your favour earlier and you cant acknowledge them, all you bring up is this creagh illegal tackle, yes it should have been a penalty, thats where it should have ended, was he hit high, well i watched this many times over to see high shot and im farked if i can, it was a head clash and nothing more, happens every game.

get over it Willo.

You certainly ar'nt the same bloke who was begging to see my Gret Grandfathers Saints gear.

How the f**k was that game a choke??? By these dicks saying that means they even think we are better than them, as you can't choke unless you were rated to win! Also it wasn't even a finals game nor do or die! What f**ken tools!

You guys were favourites in this game
All the tipsters tipped the stains
the Roosters are playing sh*t football
Your deluded fans that trolled our forum claimed you were over the line
You devoted leader willow cant fathom you losing

And Yes this was like a semi final for both, now you will play Melbourne in first week of finals, the final stake through the heart.

SET2JT

Juniors

And Yes this was like a semi final for both, now you will play Melbourne in first week of finals, the final stake through the heart.
and u think ur gonna beat brisbane:lol::lol::lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Young rufus, you're hijacking a discussion with hangover talk so go for your life here.

Btw, I'm not really sure who your great grandfather is. And I certainly never begged for anything. Don't take this the wrong way but I talk to lots of people. Was it something about George Carstairs? That's the only conversation I vaguely recall... about three years ago. I recall that someone told me told me they had some old gear, and I made some enquiries to the club as requested. But then the owner of the gear never got back to me about it - which made it a wasted exercise. Is that it? Otherwise, I have no idea what you're going on about.

Either way, you are clearly taking things a little too personally.

and u think ur gonna beat brisbane:lol::lol::lol:

We will be underdogs again

unlike your good selves we will get a second chance if as everyone expects we lose.

Do i think we will beat brisbane, of course i do their form coming in has been as bad as ours.

j0nesy

Bench

Going by your logic the Rooster's must have choked against the Dragons in round 7, when we beat you 26-6. At that time the Rooster's were favourites, the Dragons were playing sh*t, everyone was tipping the Roosters and your fans were trolling our forums.

It's time for you to face reality you WILL be playing Brisbane without Mason, Sa and O'Melley. You're going to get pumped next week :lol: On the other hand we may yet play Cronulla or Manly, nothing is set in stone just yet. Even if we play Melbourne, we are one of the few clubs in the competition that can beat them.

Last edited:

SET2JT

Juniors
Answer the question if you can.

Can you win a game and choke??????

A choke is leading and losing

can you understand that???????
so how did we choke on friday we were never leading.
and in wich dictionary did u get that from?in mine it says chokers=roosters

Going by your logic the Rooster's must have choked against the Dragons in round 7, when we beat you 26-6. At that time the Rooster's were favourites, the Dragons were playing sh*t, everyone was tipping the Roosters and your fans were trolling our forums.

It's time for you to face reality you WILL be playing Brisbane without Mason, Sa and O'Melley. You're going to get pumped next week :lol: On the other hand we may yet play Cronulla or Manly, nothing is set in stone just yet. Even if we play Melbourne, we are one of the few clubs in the competition that can beat them.

Yes we choked in rd 1

We were totally outplayed by a very good dragons outfit

Soward proved what a great player he is and what a dumb move by us it was to let him go.

we wont get pumped by the broncs, you will play the Storm or manly, you will lose.

You are deluded if you think you can beat the storm or eagles after that effort on friday night against as you guys are happy to concede are a very poor football team.

Good Luck

so how did we choke on friday we were never leading.
and in wich dictionary did u get that from?in mine it says chokers=roosters

You Guys choked because you all expected to win, the tipsters expected you to win, your team promise so much every year and fail to deliver every year.

SET2JT

Juniors
considering ur team was here from day dot with only 1 other team to compete against u should have more gf wins than us.wich means young rufus ur team is the laughing stock in the whole comp.always has been from 1908

thommo4pm

Coach
I actually think the Roosters may very well be out next week.

We look like getting Manly at Manly, where we have an excellent record, and overall against Manly we dominate them.
They were nothing spectacular against Penrith last night.
That is a game we can and think will win.

Canberra against the Sharks.
I'll be backing Canberra there.

The loser of Roosters / Broncos is heading out in week 1.

j0nesy

Bench
Yes we choked in rd 1

It was round 7

We were totally outplayed by a very good dragons outfit

Soward proved what a great player he is and what a dumb move by us it was to let him go.

Yes and we were outplayed by a good Rooster's outfit in round 26, and we made a mistake not playing Soward. I have never said otherwise, in fact the only post I have ever made in the Rooster's forum was to congratulate you guys on a well earned, hard fought win.

we wont get pumped by the broncs, you will play the Storm or manly, you will lose.

You are deluded if you think you can beat the storm or eagles after that effort on friday night against as you guys are happy to concede are a very poor football team.

I have never said the Rooster's are a very poor football team, stop putting words into my mouth. I happen to think the Roosters are a better team on paper than the Dragons, I said as much pre-game in the public Spoiler thread.

We should be outsiders against the Storm or Manly, but we have beaten both of them this season and I think we could do it again.

Good Luck

Thanks, same to you, i'd love nothing more than for the dragons to get another crack at the roosters, it's 1-1 this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts