What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

STSAE

Juniors
x :b: x :b:x :b:x ?

Will you still respect me in the morning young rufus?

You really have NFI.

I know Rufus, hes a non drinker.

Me on the other hand would gladly accept a shout or 2, if someone had the balls to leave my posts up for a minute or 2.

sh*t you fear the truth. But shh I wont dob.

:lol::lol:

j0nesy

Bench
I've never seen so many supporters from one club troll the opposition forums like this. Do we really have as many farkwit, trolling fans as these merkins?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
To Survivor's credit, he has had posts moved to The Swamp and/or is keeping most of it in this one thread. He is indicated to me that he is cool about all that. So its amidst it all, some courtesy is being observed.

STSAE

Juniors
I've never seen so many supporters from one club troll the opposition forums like this. Do we really have as many farkwit, trolling fans as these merkins?

Come into the Easts forum mate, some of your "so-called" fans are STILL at it.

This is just a few of us giving a little back, as a geeup.

Ive seen MUCH worse. You shouldve seen Easts forum the past 2wks, Souffs and the Stains, its all good.;-)

MattYg1

Bench

Ive seen MUCH worse. You shouldve seen Easts forum the past 2wks, Souffs and the Stains, its all good.;-)

Its all well and good and im sure nobody is TRUELY getting offended... and if any1 is actually getting offended you need to take a long hard look at yourself...

but come on... enough's enough... i feel its lost its cache after 2 days!

_Johnsy

Referee
BAHHHHH!!!!!!!! Dry track cmon mate keep the excuses out of it.

Bondi??? I live in the same area as you mate, or do we forget already???;-)

I remember, and I also remember the effort you put in the pm's, when you thought you were talking to me. Albeit after a few ales.

Note to STSAE: If you can read, you would see I have not once offered the weather as an excuse, just for you I'll state the reasons for our loss. You guys were more desperate in ever facet of the game.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade

well who ever is on your forum that gave you sh*t all week then im with you, they deserve it back no matter who it is;-)

STSAE

Juniors
I remember, and I also remember the effort you put in the pm's, when you thought you were talking to me. Albeit after a few ales.

Note to STSAE: If you can read, you would see I have not once offered the weather as an excuse, just for you I'll state the reasons for our loss. You guys were more desperate in ever facet of the game.

Well mate I dont hold back when im being challenged to step out for a "date". I mean should I have?? Im gathering thats what you meant??? Ive had a few ales today as I had on friday night, its all good.

Ive heard EVERY excuse in the book since we beat you blokes. Ive heard VERY few man up and just say the better team on the night won. BTW didnt you say something about a bet on a "dry track"???? The post I quoted b4??? I took that as meaning you thought we won cos the track was wet????

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You certainly ar'nt the same bloke who was begging to see my Gret Grandfathers Saints gear.

OK, I found an old post in the LU search function.

When hunting through this box their was alot of sints and australian jersey,shorts,jackets,blazers and an album with signed photos and football cards,also an old football with signatures.

His name was George Carstairs and apparently he scored the dragons first try in first grade football(hence the ball) he also captained the dragons.
From here: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=129607

As I was suspected, it was almost three years ago.

I replied and said I was keen to talk to you about it. I can't remember exactly what happened except that after a PM or email you said you'd like to show me but you never followed up, so I forgot about after that.

Mate, I certainly didn't 'beg' for anything. It was you who posted in the forum looking for information and I replied. I was keen to help you out, that's all.

It seems that you have in your possession (or access to) some rare historical items, possibly including the football which George Carstairs scored the first St George try with in 1921. It is indeed a rare find and impossible to put a value on.

Suffice to say, the items would be well appreciated by many rugby league supporters, especially in this centenary year.

But I hope you don't mind me saying, its a little worrying that and you might be allowing a misguided dislike for St George supporters to affect your judgment - I sincerely hope I'm wrong and look forward to being corrected.

Of course the offer is still open for assistance. Alternatively, I urge you to at least contact someone with an historical appreciation of such things and let them know. If you wish, by all means feel free to contact me by PM and I'd be happy to refer you on.

STSAE

Juniors
Wrong again Stacey. Not deleted. Moved to here.
You definitely know the drill.

LOL, I will cop that mate.

I mean its not like me to go off 1/2 coqqued like a donna kebab is it, much anyway???:lol:

STSAE

Juniors
You are f**ked in the head if you think that play was ok! YOU CAN'T PUT A HIT ON A PLAYER WITHOUT THE f**kING FOOTY! MORON!

No I am saying the play was LEGAL.

I dont give a sh*t what you think, you can cry me a f**king river.

I suspect Sa wont even be charged. If so, its another sad day when tear up power wins over man up power.

Man up buttercupp.:p

melon....

Coach
Yeah he changes his nickname because he wants it to seem like there's an army of dickheaded Roosters supporters.

Good, hard game. Roosters players wanted it a hell of a lot more, though Saa was very lucky to stay on the field, and that hit on Creagh definately should have been a penalty at least.

Oh and Coogie/Survivor... your team won, but your existence is still a catalogue of epic fail.
Ask yourself why Sa wasnt penalised. You know the answer yet? Because the chanell 9 f**kwits had you convinced it was foul play. As a matter of fact the incident was discussed in the ref's sheds at half time. Sa made a play for the ball player and Creagh ran the wrong line. Thats the official line from the ref, hence why no penalty. Dont let the truth get in the way of a good whinge.

_Johnsy

Referee
Well mate I dont hold back when im being challenged to step out for a "date". I mean should I have?? Im gathering thats what you meant??? Ive had a few ales today as I had on friday night, its all good.

Ive heard EVERY excuse in the book since we beat you blokes. Ive heard VERY few man up and just say the better team on the night won. BTW didnt you say something about a bet on a "dry track"???? The post I quoted b4??? I took that as meaning you thought we won cos the track was wet????

Thats not what I meant. It means on a dry track it is a totally different game. Given you played with more desperation, if it was a dry track on fri night you still would have won. No doubting that.

melon....

Coach
Dragons fans have to consider. You guys had 60% of the ball. The Roosetrs defense on their own line was unbelieveable. Both sides made plenty of errors due to the wet conditions. Defense won the day. When players like Soliola scare the f**k out of players like Gasnier, forcing errors, you know who has the mental edge. The better team won, and both sides now have a huge challenge fscing them in the first week of the semis. ROosters V Broncois, and St George's nemesis - Melbourne by the looks of things.

_Johnsy

Referee
Dragons fans have to consider. You guys had 60% of the ball. The Roosetrs defense on their own line was unbelieveable. Both sides made plenty of errors due to the wet conditions. Defense won the day. When players like Soliola scare the f**k out of players like Gasnier, forcing errors, you know who has the mental edge. The better team won, and both sides now have a huge challenge fscing them in the first week of the semis. ROosters V Broncois, and St George's nemesis - Melbourne by the looks of things.

melb will spank souths, we'll play manly

melon....

Coach
Thats not what I meant. It means on a dry track it is a totally different game. Given you played with more desperation, if it was a dry track on fri night you still would have won. No doubting that.
On a dry track it would have been a totally different game. Easts would have put on another 3 tries.

j0nesy

Bench
On a dry track it would have been a totally different game. Easts would have put on another 3 tries.

You guys were better than us on Friday night and deserved your win, but don't get carried away with yourselves our halves were very poor and played a very poor gameplan given the conditions. Besides Bwaith and Piss don't have 5 tries in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts