What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering ur team was here from day dot with only 1 other team to compete against u should have more gf wins than us.wich means young rufus ur team is the laughing stock in the whole comp.always has been from 1908

Keep clutching a straws

your really have no answers do you, what other one team did we competed against, i may be stupid but i do beleive their were a couple of others.

Lets not forget, that great dragons team were a team full of the best players running around in that era, every decent player at another club was pilfered by the dragons who were cashed up.

good luck to them, i wish my club was able to afford it at the time.

Fair dinkum though, i think you will find that laughing stock and hated team are completely differant.

Over the last 15 yrs we have probably been the envy of all clubs, mainly because of our ability to stay under the cap:lol:

But for all that we have only one premiership, which means i have seen 2 in my life time

How many have you seen the merge win buddy??????

It could be worse

You could be a souffs fan

leaguelover3

juniors
Keep clutching a straws

your really have no answers do you, what other one team did we competed against, i may be stupid but i do beleive their were a couple of others.

Lets not forget, that great dragons team were a team full of the best players running around in that era, every decent player at another club was pilfered by the dragons who were cashed up.

good luck to them, i wish my club was able to afford it at the time.

Fair dinkum though, i think you will find that laughing stock and hated team are completely differant.

Over the last 15 yrs we have probably been the envy of all clubs, mainly because of our ability to stay under the cap:lol:

But for all that we have only one premiership, which means i have seen 2 in my life time

How many have you seen the merge win buddy??????

It could be worse

You could be a souffs fan

Dont Souths own you? Isnt your claytons Jnr league really Sths Jn League?

grandorient

Bench
Yea Rufus,

Your right, I really can't understand why the Dragons haven't won a premiership since the merger. Sh*t we have had our chances, haven't we.

This year again is goning to be tough for us. If we play Manly at Brooky, I think we are stuffed, regardless of our good record down there. On a dry track, I sincerely believe we can upset the Storm even at Melbourne, even though it will be bloody tough.

The Sharks, well I believe we can win that one comfortably.

The way the Roosters are playing, I think you guys can go the next step. Fittler is an inspiring coach and the team seems to be on the right track. Good luck to you guys in the coming weeks.

GO

j0nesy

Bench
Mason hasnt offered much since origin

Sa will not be suspended because creagh is soft

Who is o melley?????, some new irish kid we signed

I assume you were trying to quote me?

I put an extra 'l' in his name name did? :roll: Has anyone told you that it's not wise to throw stones from glass houses - your spelling and general grammar is abysmal at best. Still, it doesn't matter how you spell his name, O'Meley won't be on your team sheet next week.

The reality is after next week you will be gone, the roosters win or lose will survive.

So you're writing us off now are you?

grandorient

Bench
Well Rufus,

In my view you are correct. Brownie completely fu*ked up with his game plan.

Our guys should have simply done what the Roosters were doing. Brownies fu*k ups are one reason why he won't be here next year.

GO

STSAE

Juniors
We also learned we are one of the worst side/club mentaly in the comp :(.

I must pay that honesty.

If its a perception/cliche thingy we have the Boggs of War, The Latte Sippers, The Green Machine, Souffs etcetcetc.

Yours is all mental and its
chokeat4.jpg

:lol::lol:

STSAE

Juniors
I wonder if the rorters fans has the balls to call all and sundry on the rorters forum (like they were)to have a wager should we meet on a dry track.

Man up. Is this some kind of homo erotic bondi thing darling?

BAHHHHH!!!!!!!! Dry track cmon mate keep the excuses out of it.

Bondi??? I live in the same area as you mate, or do we forget already???;-)

STSAE

Juniors
How the f**k was that game a choke??? By these dicks saying that means they even think we are better than them, as you can't choke unless you were rated to win! Also it wasn't even a finals game nor do or die! What f**ken tools!

Who were the favourites with the bookies???

Whose fans went to the oppositions forum spruiking all week how they were going to smash the opposition???

Its a big fat
chokeat4.jpg

STSAE

Juniors
Dont Souths own you? Isnt your claytons Jnr league really Sths Jn League?

When I was playing in the Easts jnr league in the 80s we played against the Stains at different stages in different age groups cos they had very few participants like we did.

Then you MERGED.

Sukka, you really have NFI about the game. Is your real name Chandos????:crazy:

STSAE

Juniors
You can't hit a player without the ball it's simple!

Bull.

You can hit a man not in posession IF you think he will recieve the ball, as far as I know from the new and improved rules.

Considering Creagh was 1mtre from the man with the ball who dummied to him, id say the hit was more than legal. Afterall it was a headclash.

And Dillow you are a nice person mate, deleting my original post. What was I right AGAIN????

Man up, you fagggggggggggggon.:p

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Wrong again Stacey. Not deleted. Moved to here.
You definitely know the drill.

STSAE

Juniors
Actually it was a side swipe and there was very little head contact. Creagh actually tipped up (literally knocked off his feet) and his head hit the ground first. I'm of the view that this was when he was knocked out.Sa was holding his head afterwards because he copped a stray boot when he went to ground.

Watch it again if you have the tape.

What a load of absolute excuse laden dribble.

MattYg1

Bench
We still on about this... it was on friday night... leave it be... they won we lost, for whatever reason... lets focus attention onto next week shall we...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts