What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
so....you're bagging us out for finishing higher than you? Nice work...whatever helps you sleep at night...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
bump.....
Who thinks we'll see the Roosters fans in this thread again after what was a massive 2nd half choke against the Warriors tonight?
Rooster Cogburn (Survivor) will not be seen again until the dust has well and truly settled.

Roosterphin will retire to another forum, somewhere where can whinge about the ref without too much ridicule.

One or two no names might try to save face, some folks are too dumb for words.

thommo4pm said:
If you want the definition of a choke that is it.
Team 4 getting pumped 24-0 in the second half by team 8. :lol::lol:
Absolutely. Two weeks running.

Geohood

Bench
Ask a general RL fan which team they refer the word 'choke' to and you know what they'd say. :sarcasm:

SerbDragon

Coach
ask any general rl fan who the biggest part time supporters are..easy answer

EASTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! BYE BYE SCUM!!

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
chicken0521.jpg
plucked chicked

adamkungl

Immortal
Whats that? You guys choked?

I assume you already know this, you scum are the perfect example over the years, but to choke you actually have to be favourites. In case you don't understand, an example would be...say 2005, prelim vs Tigers. Remember Tampon blowing up all game? I do.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I assume you already know this, you scum are the perfect example over the years, but to choke you actually have to be favourites. In case you don't understand, an example would be...say 2005, prelim vs Tigers. Remember Tampon blowing up all game? I do.

:lol:

Sonic Star

Juniors
LOL best thing about this thread will be listening to the rooster fans try and act like they not cut and come up with lame come backs :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts