What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp I

Status
Not open for further replies.

big pat

Coach
just a snippet from last nights mx paper from wynyard station, in the section vent your spleen, titled welcome bid,

thanks to the fair weathered parra fans who will spend big money on ebay, to buy my grand final tickets, revenge is a dish best seved with french champagne, signed dragons fan, i thought it might be macca but i don't think he is into bubbly.

Last edited:

drake

First Grade
Is it the fact that our mascot is a mythological monster the reason why the Trolls all feel so safe here?

jargan83

Coach
thanks to the fair weathered parra fans who will spend big money on ebay, to buy my grand final tickets, revenge is a dish best seved with french champage, signed dragons fan, i thought it might be macca but i don't think he is into bubbly.

I like his style, I have done the same thing

Hanscholo

Bench
What I really want to know is how close is the footy club to actually making a profit. They pull out good statistics but the bottom line is we still lose at least $500k per year.

Contrast this with Hawthorn who last year made $4m and have 50k members for this year.

Like it or not sydney clubs need to start to take advantage of the blockbusters. If saints had really had a clue financially they would have moved a couple of their games from Kogarah. I mean why as the home team wouldnt you want to double your gate if you could. Were you worried about losing?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
It's obvious why you have no players there...Because you guys suck ;)
Haha. Not the sharpest troll under the bridge eh?

Australian squad named for the Four Nations rugby league tournament in Europe: Petero Civoniceva (Penrith), Cooper Cronk (Melbourne), Robbie Farah (Wests Tigers), Israel Folau (Brisbane), Paul Gallen (Cronulla), Kurt Gidley (Newcastle), Ben Hannant (Bulldogs), Jarryd Hayne (Parramatta), Nathan Hindmarsh (Parramatta), Justin Hodges (Brisbane), Ryan Hoffman (Melbourne), Greg Inglis (Melbourne), Michael Jennings (Penrith), Darren Lockyer (capt, Brisbane), Luke Lewis (Penrith), Josh Morris (Bulldogs), David Shillington (Canberra), Billy Slater (Melbourne), Cameron Smith (Melbourne), Sam Thaiday (Brisbane), Johnathan Thurston (North Queensland), Trent Waterhouse (Penrith), Anthony Watmough (Manly), Brett White (Melbourne).

LINK: [URL="http://www.nrl.com/newsviews/latestnews/newsarticle/tabid/10874/newsid/57054/kangaroos-squad-named-for-four-nations/default.aspx"]http://www.nrl.com/newsviews/latestnews/newsarticle/tabid/10874/newsid/57054/kangaroos-squad-named-for-four-nations/default.aspx[/URL]

Overflowing with talent from Souths. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.