What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

big pat

Coach
well well you guys cant save all your little camp stories for sunday night after the roosters beat you and you wait another year to win that premiership that has been running from you guys for 30 years.

so this not trolling, give me a break, what happen to the celebrations in brisbane, run out of steam.

so this not trolling, give me a break, what happen to the celebrations in brisbane, run out of steam.

How come you don't acknowledge Illawarra, you only say ...'staunch supporter of St George Rugby League Team'

You do realise that St George is dead and that Illawarra supplies the majority of your players.

Why are you so staunchly supporting a dead team. Do you like Glebe and Annandale also??? how about the Adelaide Rams, are they a favourite too?

Your team is dead fu*kwit... get over it.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
How come you don't acknowledge Illawarra, you only say ...'staunch supporter of St George Rugby League Team'

You do realise that St George is dead and that Illawarra supplies the majority of your players.

Why are you so staunchly supporting a dead team. Do you like Glebe and Annandale also??? how about the Adelaide Rams, are they a favourite too?

Your team is dead fu*kwit... get over it.
Talk about bitter.

Was it Les' 14th or 15th goal that sent you over the edge into moronhood?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
What does Bjorn Borg and the Bulldogs have in common?

Neither will be playing rugby league in October in 2010.

Now, I was going to suggest you to get back to work then realised that would mean some poor person would end up having their car stripped.

So how's about you have another Shandy and pass out on your mum's vinyl beanbag like a good ... umm fat 40 year old unemployed bum.... would.

What does Bjorn Borg and the Bulldogs have in common?

Neither will be playing rugby league in October in 2010.

Now, I was going to suggest you to get back to work then realised that would mean some poor person would end up having their car stripped.

So how's about you have another Shandy and pass out on your mum's vinyl beanbag like a good ... umm fat 40 year old unemployed bum.... would.

I'd like to compare balance sheets buddy, jacking off to Marilyn Manson videos won't get you any closer to Point Piper.

But i guess if you keep perpetrating crimes associated with Oedipus complex you will be well looked after in due course.

Hey best of luck with that anyway :thumb

gregstar

Referee
i'm struggling to keep up.

so madunit supports team A.

stupidlongusername supports team B.

stupidlongusername is actually gigaylo.

both are fighting in team C's forum.

wow.
we're so lucky.
really really lucky.

is the season over yet?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
who i support matters not.

the main thing here is hanging sh*t on moronwithlongusername

I thought you'd be up for that greggy

Willow

Assistant Moderator
We're all up for it.

History of moronwithlongusername:

Joined up as Gigolo - a Canterbury nut spreading 'peace and love'. Came in with the words: "why must you resort to insults and name calling?" and "I'll try to be the better person and still give my own opinion."
lol.

Was found out after one post. This upset the poor dear.

The heat was on for giggles, so moronwithlongusername joined with the exact same posting style. Einstein eat your heart out.

Everyone worked it out except for Waider Pwemiers. He thought moronwithlongusername was a Dragons supporter and he went on the attack. lol. Waiders got stuck in, until he was told the horrible truth, and now Waiders and moronwithlongusername are best of buddies.

They go to the same cardi shop.

Oh, moronwithlongusername also goes by the names of 0neye, Moffo, and madunit.

Haha! Look what you two have been reduced to.

Two ugly pimple-faced kids at their school's end-of-year break-up party. Wearing the same cardigans and getting drunk on the same middy of Porphry Pearl. After being the butt of jokes all night, you retire to a dark corner, suck on a ventolin, have a bitch and agree with each other. Sad... so very sad.

:lol: :lol: Quite an imagination you have there!

Most likely an event in your youth that dates back to sometime in the '40s

You really are senile Willow..... probably time to give it up champ

He's not senile, he's just a little upset. When Willow( AKA K3496) is not in Thailand he loses the plot. He loves the atmosphere, the food, the clubs, the company.

When he is forced to come back to Australia he simply loses the plot. Everything is so much more expensive here, everything so policed, and the girlguys so much more discerning.

We should all put in to send Willow back to Patpong....send the old fellow home to where he belongs...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We're all up for it.

History of moronwithlongusername:

Joined up as Gigolo - a Canterbury nut spreading 'peace and love'. Came in with the words: "why must you resort to insults and name calling?" and "I'll try to be the better person and still give my own opinion."
lol.

Was found out after one post. This upset the poor dear.

The heat was on for giggles, so moronwithlongusername joined with the exact same posting style. Einstein eat your heart out.

Everyone worked it out except for Waider Pwemiers. He thought moronwithlongusername was a Dragons supporter and he went on the attack. lol. Waiders got stuck in, until he was told the horrible truth, and now Waiders and moronwithlongusername are best of buddies.

They go to the same cardi shop.

Oh, moronwithlongusername also goes by the names of 0neye, Moffo, and madunit.
lol leave me out of it. I may have done some bloody dumb things here, but i never changed my username.

besides, oneye is smarter than moronwithlongusername

big pat

Coach
lol leave me out of it. I may have done some bloody dumb things here, but i never changed my username.

besides, oneye is smarter than moronwithlongusername

i think mate your fighting a losing battle with these idiots, i doubt they have half a brain between them.

Latest posts