What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Saintsified

Bench
you are a chomp, we already sold our souls, lost our title count, merged and crapola, at least if we lost our dignity to apparently become a superclub, which we clearly didnt, then lets go all the way and become a true superclub....not like you following them in this current format makes them survive u TROLL.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
You blokes should build a development next to your ground to create a future revenue stream and then not become reliant upon your 480 poker machines.

A planned development will ensure your survival.

Rexxy do you want someone to keep the ammo up to you.

Rexxy

Coach
you are a chomp, we already sold our souls, lost our title count, merged and crapola, at least if we lost our dignity to apparently become a superclub, which we clearly didnt, then lets go all the way and become a true superclub....not like you following them in this current format makes them survive u TROLL.

Post your IP number? Funniest troll since mcsharkie signed in as chook raper.

Saintsified

Bench
And where did loyalty get us rexxy? Half a club, 1 grand final appearance and a saucepan club about to go broke. Shouldve went superleague and stood alone back in 97.

This Year?

Immortal
The day this club becomes the plaything of a Hollywood actor or a mining magnate is the day I stop supporting the Saints. It's bad enough that we had to merge ffs.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
And where did loyalty get us rexxy? Half a club, 1 grand final appearance and a saucepan club about to go broke. Shouldve went superleague and stood alone back in 97.
How many grand final appearances?

Try again. Even when giving up on our history you still get the facts wrong. Perhaps you should hand the keyboard back to your big brother now.

As for your 'Why don't we do a Tinkler', is it OK if I respectively disagree?

I hope so. Because I find that some kids don't always respond well to opposing views.

Saintsified

Bench
Im saying had we of gone superleague we would be stand alone and yes since the merge we have had one grand final appearance only, a far fetch to what was promised to us by the league, we merged and became worse. Either way wtf would you care who owned St George? Not like you pay their power bills now...by allowing Bruce Gordon to invest more bucks into our club is a good thing not a bad one.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Im saying had we of gone superleague we would be stand alone
Well you have no way of knowing that.

And besides, what is stand alone? Do you call Melbourne 'stand alone'?

Saintsified said:
since the merge we have had one grand final appearance only
Wrong again.

And it's a joint venture. At least get that part right.

How long have you followed us?

Saintsified said:
Either way wtf would you care who owned St George? Not like you pay their power bills now...by allowing Bruce Gordon to invest more bucks into our club is a good thing not a bad one.
lol. As predicted.

Come back when you know more about our history, the long term belief of a long term supporter, the joint venture and how easy it is to edit a Wikipedia entry.

Saintsified

Bench
Thats ok, i didnt say anything out of order to offend anyone, i suggested something and looks like a form of communism/totalitarian forum govt, much like the way our board/doust run our club kicked in. lol

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No one deleted a topic. Are you drunk?

My guess is that you look in the swamp. Good move by the mods. Prepare your retraction kiddo. lol.

And going by your logic, what do you care anyway? You don't own the thread, do you pay its power bills?

This Year?

Immortal
Im saying had we of gone superleague we would be stand alone and yes since the merge we have had one grand final appearance only, a far fetch to what was promised to us by the league, we merged and became worse. Either way wtf would you care who owned St George? Not like you pay their power bills now...by allowing Bruce Gordon to invest more bucks into our club is a good thing not a bad one.
2 grand final appearances. I do invest in the club by buying merchandise and going to games etc so yes I do care. When people like Tinkler etc invest in clubs it's for their own gain. Do you think for 1 second they would care about us the fans?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. Fieldsguy and sockpuppet XXXX right on the shirt tails. How many accounts do you have?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
2 grand final appearances.
I was kind of hoping that Saintisfied would eventually work that out for him/herself.
This Year? said:
I do invest in the club by buying merchandise and going to games etc so yes I do care. When people like Tinkler etc invest in clubs it's for their own gain. Do you think for 1 second they would care about us the fans?
Well said.

Latest posts