What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

holman

Juniors
Lucky these 2 had an off night,lucky saints got the first 5 penalties in 33 minutes, lucky saints had 62% of the ball in the first half, lucky to be in the G/F but your luck will run out on Sunday. Go the ROOSTERS

This Year?

Immortal
Lucky for saints these 2 had an off night,and you were awarded the first 5 penalties up to the 33rd minute allowing you to have 62% of possession in the first half,this in turn allowed you to overrun the Tigers 7- Nil in the second half, 7 NIL what a performance.

lol. Luck- excuse #12 in LU's book of sore losers.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Holman, perhaps you're slow, or you missed my earlier post. So here it is again:
Holman, you got your one thread.

Try not to embarrass yourself beyond that.
You're allowed to post here in the swamp, it's pretty much a free for all here. But cease with starting anymore mindless sore loser dopey thickhead threads that highlight your stoopidness... and welcome to the forum.

j0nesy

Bench
Lucky these 2 had an off night,lucky saints got the first 5 penalties in 33 minutes, lucky saints had 62% of the ball in the first half, lucky to be in the G/F but your luck will run out on Sunday. Go the ROOSTERS

Lucky we've got you to tell us how lucky we are. :roll:

you go on about trolling mate, you spend more time over in the Wests forum then you do here. If you like them so much why don't you go f**k off over there for good? I can stir up the opposition supporters for a laugh if i want to, and then you come along with your little sob story and think you can make friends with the opposition. Your the embarrassment.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
It's funny because with the Tigers, the other joint venture club, they always seem to be consistent and say they've won just the one premiership in 05 therefore not counting the efforts of Balmain and the Magpies. I wonder why? :?
Because it's fact. The same fact that St George Illawarra Dragons has never won premiership. Oh doing the oki chokie:lol:

Jesus christ! You idiots stop calling us chokers! We have no reason to be called us like that, teams change from one time to another! Every year is different, not a same, if life is pretty ironic then we are chokers but our life isnt ironic!

I hate this owner of website need to f**ked in arse:
http://www.dalefergusson.com/

If i ever hear chokers again, ill punch you in nose that will look like you as a choker!

Steel Dragon

Bench
Translation: Dear Trolls,
Please flood our forum with your dumb ass and obvious comments. If at all possible, could you please antagonise me further because I'm on edge and I'd really like to have my buttons pushed in a manner as to send me into a furious rage.

Sincerely,
HDF

hardbaby

Coach
Admit it dude, we do choke, we are boring, our attack sucks, the worst side ever...to win the comp and stick it up your arse. Ignore the loser minority and focus on the positive. Not a team of champions but a champion team. Winners...stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

WTF??? Im pretty fed up with all these bandwagon ex players and so called commentators tipping roosters victory on Sunday! Then again it'd making me smile a bit too because they are not going to know what hit em on Sunday.

Im happy for the media to continue to pump up the roosters tyres.

So what is it..? I think it's eating you UP! Make up your mind Fella!
ROOSTERS!!!

Last edited:

melon....

Coach
Leilua - Linnett - KD - Perrett are a weakness IMO. Perrett is good from dummy 1/2 not a game breaker by any means. SKD meh he's ok
This is exactly the attitude Im hoping teh Saints adopt. If you underestimate our 1-7, just like some other fool bagged our 2-5 earlier on, itll be 1975 all over again.

Our back line is as good as yours. From fullback to Wing we are on par. Our halves is where we have a seriously sharper edge.

Forwards again....very close.

Latest posts